1996 Air Jordan XI Columbia Great Condition 10.5

Well, I've finally decided to let go of one of my last Jordans, and one of my oldest. These are an original pair of 1996 release Air Jordan XI in the Columbia colorway. I have treated these once, about 7 years ago, with Seaglow. I used to be on Niketalk, and I was the one about that time who wrote the Bible on care and maintaining Jordans. These have been worn maybe 2 dozen times in the 20 years I've worn them. The tag inside is extremely legible, and looks brand new. The tag is 130245 141 00 Made in Taiwan. These were bought in probably March of 1996 at JC Penny's in downtown El Paso. You can only load 12 pics at a time on here, but I will gladly send more if requested. You will not find a better pair of these without some serious hassle. I have probably a quarter bottle of Seaglow left, and will include it with the purchase. I do not have the original box for these, but do have a size 11 orange box for Nikes I will ship these in, and got a box from the local Nike outlet that they can be shipped in. The box will be shipped between Styrofoam. I know how hard it is to shop eBay for Jordan's. I used to do it. At one point, I had 70 pairs, dating all the way back to Retro I, II, and III's from 1994, VIII's from 1992, and still have a pair of Olive Drab IX originals that collapsed on me several years ago. These are not fake, and not even close to it. The quality is a thousand times better than anything Jordan has released in the last 15 years, which is why I've moved on and gotten out of the Jordan game. You will be responsible for shipping and handling, but I will pick up the price on insurance.

View media item 1519914

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom