1st Official Jordan Brand ONLY Store to open in NYC

Sorry if this has been posted already. Please lock if a thread already exists.

http://nikeinc.com/news/jordan-bran...ica-jordan-only-retail-location#/inline/26679

In a town accustomed to both construction and unusual sights, New Yorkers on West 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues—one block from Madison Square Garden—on Friday morning noticed a new 18-foot tall classic Jordan shoebox serving as a construction barrier. Behind that barrier, the Jordan Brand and Footaction teams are hard at work creating a Jordan-only retail store, the first in a series of planned premium Jordan retail experiences coming to North America.

“We’re excited to launch North America's first Jordan Brand exclusive retail experience for athletes at the top of their game who demand the absolute best in both performance and style,” said Larry Miller, President, Jordan Brand. "We will work with Footaction to bring Flight 23 to markets across North America, and can't imagine a better place to start than one of the best basketball cities in the world, New York."

More details about the New York Flight 23 store will roll out in the coming weeks—stay tuned to @Jumpman23 and Jordan.com for all the latest information.

Last edited:
I walked by earlier, its just the same Footaction with Jordan brand stuff only. No nike or adidas or anything else. Just Jordan and Team jordan.

thought about this at least 3 years ago, can't find the post on google though

I walked by earlier, its just the same Footaction with Jordan brand stuff only. No nike or adidas or anything else. Just Jordan and Team jordan.

because that can't change in a heartbeat :rolleyes

i guess they have to find some way to sell all the trash that is rotting on the shelves to the people in town for the super bowl.

they made it seem as if it was like a niketown of all jordan stuff..

[thread="579888"] dont they always do this every year, such as for all star games and so on.[/thread]

i guess they have to find some way to sell all the trash that is rotting on the shelves to the people in town for the super bowl.

Wouldn't those just be pop ups?

This looks like a permanent store.

[thread="579888"]1st Official Jordan Brand Only Store To Open In Nyc#post_19541438​[/thread]

i guess this is a permanent popup since its a footaction thing?? 
laugh.gif

i dont live there so i dont know ish about that store.

but it just seems like its a footaction with extra space for strictly jordan stuff.

[thread="579888"]​[/thread]

i guess this is a permanent popup since its a footaction thing?? :lol:

i dont live there so i dont know ish about that store.

but it just seems like its a footaction with extra space for strictly jordan stuff.

Yeah that's what it looks like. To me it's like they just put a wall between the Jordan section and the rest of the store and added it's own door :lol:

Surprised there aren't any unshowered, dingy looking dudes lined up yet.

I wonder if it's an actual walled up store. Reading the article it's hard to tell wether it'll be a stand alone store, or renovated footaction space - reserved for jordan brand.

This rustling a lot of jimmies on fb. Bout to line up now for the bred 3.6's that's gonna drop.

Back
Top Bottom