1st Page Update **NYC RELEASE EVENT TONIGHT 1/7** DJ Premier X Nike Air Force 1 Pics

**UPDATED** NYC RELEASE EVENT at 21 MercerTONIGHT!

2870oeo.jpg

66gjeu.jpg

Did a quick search and didn't spot actual pics of these posted. There was a catolog image going around, but no physical pics.

These are to be released on the 9th, along with the DJ AM dunks, which have their own thread
wujz1w.jpg

mw5z04.jpg

2rq0t2g.jpg

j79quh.jpg

Dope!

A pair of Pete Rock joints with the Soul Brother afro logo would be dope as well.

They're dropping the 9th?..........hmmm..........I wonder where?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Dope!

A pair of Pete Rock joints with the Soul Brother afro logo would be dope as well.

They're dropping the 9th?..........hmmm..........I wonder where?

According to the info, they're part of the east vs west rivalry pack, dropping the 9th with the DJ AM dunks. As far as I know...they'll be at all theHouse of Hoops locations, Nike Sportswear stores and probably all the standard boutique stores with higher end accounts

man kinda on the border with these. I love when shoes have a unique quality to them, like the clear soles with the turntables in them, but not quite sold onthe whole shoe

WOW .... I really hope I can get my hands on both pairs.

Im loving them DJ Premier forces
pimp.gif

Who can help me out with BOTH dunk and forces size 12 ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif

DISTRICT is getting these for those Bay Area heads.

that blue leather, looks like snake or some premium leather, it throws off the whole shoe for me, besides that the material looks ill. i love preemo as aproducer also, about time someone show's him some love

while i always respected him, I was never a big Primo fan. I just think in hip hop production, his super simplistic style got old after a while. I give a bitmore respect to Prince Paul for his innovation with sampling and to Pete Rock as well for his soulful use of sampling.

and with that, I think these shoes are awful looking just like the last few clark kents, but at least CK didn't plaster his name terminator-style acrossthe back, that is so tacky. also, I think this trend of trying to mash 54 different materials onto one shoe is a big failure and Nike should stop it. you'dthink with as simple and solid as primo's beats are, they'd mirror that with the shoes, but nope...

disappointed. whats the logo on the toe? the catalog scans looked much better. don't want to pass on premier's af1s, but can't find much that Ilike about these other than the designer.

macgyver35 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

pimp.gif

DISTRICT is getting these for those Bay Area heads.

Good looking man.... They dropping both on the 9th???

I guess these will be out there like all the other EAST / WEST joints they did ...

Back
Top Bottom