1st Page Update **NYC RELEASE EVENT TONIGHT 1/7** DJ Premier X Nike Air Force 1 Pics

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

5xsffd.jpg
Is this your pic, DipDot?

SSL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by five30

I kind of wish the swoosh wasn't white, but I'll still pick these up if I get a chance.
I thought it was an acceptable balance, since the shoes come with white laces also.

If the kicks were a solid black and uber-multi material, I'd rock these.

its a real shame cuz i would have loved to show my support. but these just don't convey Primo. For someone who represents so much of classic hip hop, thisisn't classic. looks like a really bad custom.

Is the swoosh White 3M or is it just white? Either way I'll be picking up 2 pairs for myself.

^^^ I was wondering the same ... I think its 3M.

RAP any word on the size 12s in both pairs ???

Highly unlikely these will be sold as a pack seeing as how none of the other East versus West shoes were sold in packs.
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ I was wondering the same ... I think its 3M.

RAP any word on the size 12s in both pairs ???

I'll be away that weekend Rico, but I'll have them hold your Sz 12s until I get back, so I got you.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Some stores selling them as a pack because they don't wanna sit on one pair. Sneakerbistro has them can't hyperlink since I'm posting from my phone but all the details are on the page. http://sneakerbistro.blogspot.com/2009/12/nike-dj-am-dunk-high-dj-premier-af1.html

and what's lame about them having the AM and Primos is that in order to buy the AM's you have to buy the Primo's. They're just taking advantageof consumers knowing more people would prefer to the AM's and just wanna get rid of the Primo's just as fast. Just like they did with the TennisHypermax's

These drop tomorrow according to nike.com release date page.

01/01/10 Air Force 1 Low Premium (limited release)
395178-001 Black/White
$135.00

Originally Posted by bam528

Some stores selling them as a pack because they don't wanna sit on one pair. Sneakerbistro has them can't hyperlink since I'm posting from my phone but all the details are on the page. http://sneakerbistro.blog...high-dj-premier-af1.html

and what's lame about them having the AM and Primos is that in order to buy the AM's you have to buy the Primo's. They're just taking advantage of consumers knowing more people would prefer to the AM's and just wanna get rid of the Primo's just as fast. Just like they did with the Tennis Hypermax's
Yea I heard that you had to buy all 3 TB hypermax's. I still think its wrong, but at least they only charge retail.

Originally Posted by bam528

Some stores selling them as a pack because they don't wanna sit on one pair. Sneakerbistro has them can't hyperlink since I'm posting from my phone but all the details are on the page. http://sneakerbistro.blog...high-dj-premier-af1.html

and what's lame about them having the AM and Primos is that in order to buy the AM's you have to buy the Primo's. They're just taking advantage of consumers knowing more people would prefer to the AM's and just wanna get rid of the Primo's just as fast. Just like they did with the Tennis Hypermax's
Yea I heard that you had to buy all 3 TB hypermax's. I still think its wrong, but at least they only charge retail.

paying $10-40 more for the shoe you actually want >>>> spending 300+ to own 3 pairs, only 1 of which you actually wanted

Back
Top Bottom