[| -- 2/12 Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks 9:30PM EST (TNT Thursdays Double Header Game 2) -- |]

Big Baby almost got smashed...
eek.gif

Kidd has been awful tonight. The Boston D got him second guessing everything, hesitating on his shots and then he's been getting torched by Rondo

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Doc Rivers alwayz thinks his players neva fool anybody...
eyes.gif
Get da ____out da game...
laugh.gif
It's like they can NEVER do any wrong. Then they turn around and act all innocent like they ain't the ones instigating in the first place.Everyone knows they got the biggest mouths, but winning a championship don't give you license to be a prick 24/7. That's why people dislike them somuch

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow, where are all the Celtics fans in here? dudes are ghost.
There's like 3 of you on the entire board.
yeah but there are a lot of boston red fans who like to jump on the celtics wagon whenever there is a big game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most Celts fans are bandwagon fans. Let me remind you 2 seasons ago they where trash.

Originally Posted by trublu86

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most Celts fans are bandwagon fans. Let me remind you 2 seasons ago they where trash.
kind of fans i hate. i've been rooting for the C's for over a decade now. and then there's dudes who weren't even around for thewalker/pierce years saying they're diehards
indifferent.gif

Get this sorry little %++*@$ off the floor... Got damn he's useless...

Originally Posted by trublu86

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kind of fans i hate. i've been rooting for the C's for over a decade now. and then there's dudes who weren't even around for the walker/pierce years saying they're diehards
indifferent.gif

Yea i cant hate on Pierce, I have his jersey, but those "fans" make everyone hate the celtics

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

This is a horrible defensive lineup the Mavs got on the floor. Dirk, Bass, Barea, Carroll
sick.gif

What are they thinking? They gotta finish strong in the 4th!

Back
Top Bottom