2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ceemcee

Really though....how does a GR sell out in 4 minutes?

Don't know about everyone else but these(hopefully) will be my first Foams since the OG's back in the day. I've been waiting on Nike to release this cw for damn near 10 years. And I know alot ppl that aren't even that serious about sneakers, asking about these like its 1997 all over agin. This cw is grand slam for Nike. Just surprise it took Nike damn near forever to drop them. The Galaxies have alot hype around them as well but only true Foam heads are checking for them like that, so I doubt they would sell out this quickly if they were a GR. Just this cw is really a can't miss for the average joe, so its a must have really. Just my two cents...

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Really though....how does a GR sell out in 4 minutes?

Don't know about everyone else but these(hopefully) will be my first Foams since the OG's back in the day. I've been waiting on Nike to release this cw for damn near 10 years. And I know alot ppl that aren't even that serious about sneakers, asking about these like its 1997 all over agin. This cw is grand slam for Nike. Just surprise it took Nike damn near forever to drop them. The Galaxies have alot hype around them as well but only true Foam heads are checking for them like that, so I doubt they would sell out this quickly if they were a GR. Just this cw is really a can't miss for the average joe, so its a must have really. Just my two cents...

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know what NDC has done but they sure have been the best bet to cop anything as of late.

Eastbay on the other hand..It's like the got RID of some servers...LOL

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

I don't know what NDC has done but they sure have been the best bet to cop anything as of late.

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by yanky

Been sold out

gone in minutes like the rest of the websites that had these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Originally Posted by raptors29

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

its them resellers man
laugh.gif

ITEM# 10888941 (FOAMPOSITE ONE SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

its them resellers man
laugh.gif

ITEM# 10888941 (FOAMPOSITE ONE SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

-someone posted the footaction mobile site
-picked a sz 11.
-fill information
-waited maybe 10 minutes to check out
-got em.
-Used firefox, on a hp laptop, on wireless network.
--i chose to hit the nike store twitter link on safari rather than footaction mobile! after the fact went to footaction mobile on google chrome and im in an hour que.....lol notes for future

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

-someone posted the footaction mobile site
-picked a sz 11.
-fill information
-waited maybe 10 minutes to check out
-got em.
-Used firefox, on a hp laptop, on wireless network.
--i chose to hit the nike store twitter link on safari rather than footaction mobile! after the fact went to footaction mobile on google chrome and im in an hour que.....lol notes for future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom