2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that people still use eastbay, ive always struck out when i attempted to buy from them. Im now loyal to NDC

Told u!!! these r  a QS!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It amazes me that people still use eastbay, ive always struck out when i attempted to buy from them. Im now loyal to NDC

dudes keep an eye on link incase there are restocks, hell idk if euro sites got these
probably not

dudes keep an eye on link incase there are restocks, hell idk if euro sites got these
probably not

Got through checkout for a size 11 on Eastbay, using my phone. They had me sweating bullets for 20 mins waiting to checkout tho. Lol

Got through checkout for a size 11 on Eastbay, using my phone. They had me sweating bullets for 20 mins waiting to checkout tho. Lol

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol
Basically, in my opinion it goes down to these factors:
-Tweet link after that be patient..

-How fast can type in your CC info

-Size and amount of pairs you want (1 or 2)

-Let's say you wanna double up on 11 but they only got 1 pair left, they have to decline your request and give that 1 pair to somebody who wants a single pair... 

-And I think "Luck" is included..

If you really want grab a pair sneakers, store connects, friends, friends with benefits is still a must... 
happy.gif

**And of course there are the Idiots who use multiple computers to cop a pair on-line....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol
Basically, in my opinion it goes down to these factors:
-Tweet link after that be patient..

-How fast can type in your CC info

-Size and amount of pairs you want (1 or 2)

-Let's say you wanna double up on 11 but they only got 1 pair left, they have to decline your request and give that 1 pair to somebody who wants a single pair... 

-And I think "Luck" is included..

If you really want grab a pair sneakers, store connects, friends, friends with benefits is still a must... 
happy.gif

**And of course there are the Idiots who use multiple computers to cop a pair on-line....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

YES!! JUST GOT THRU ON NIKESTORE FOR MY TWO 10.5s!!

GOT THIS EMAIL AND WAS LIKE:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GALANAAAAARIIII.....lol

LMAO!!! I was waiting for someone to say it!! ahahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I was dying last night during that part lol. Need the .gif of that lol

Status