2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by got shoes

I think I'm gonna try my luck on Nikestore.com first, if that fails.. next day I'm headed to the Mall.

I would consider that, but I need to try on Foams because I vary in sizes. I have 11 1/2's and 12's, but never ordered online
For some reason, Ones usually run a little tighter than Pros.. hope that helps
my 1's are 11.5 and Pro's are 12's. My foot is literally in between 
indifferent.gif

I think I'm gonna try my luck on Nikestore.com first, if that fails.. next day I'm headed to the Mall.

I would consider that, but I need to try on Foams because I vary in sizes. I have 11 1/2's and 12's, but never ordered online
For some reason, Ones usually run a little tighter than Pros.. hope that helps
my 1's are 11.5 and Pro's are 12's. My foot is literally in between 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

How are they a QS when they've been known about for almost half a year now?

I have a feeling, from the way things sound and what we've seen so far, that the availability of these will be similar to the Coppers. Not limited by any means, but not nearly as many as the 2010 Eggplants and Cough Drop re-releases. Then again, the hype train for Foams wasn't in full effect back when the Coppers dropped, so it's still hard to gauge how quickly they may go.

Do your work and you'll get em.

All I know is, a local spot that does reserves and makes you buy $50 worth of gear (tee/socks) on top of the kicks (so $270+tax total) is already locked down on sizes besides 8, 9, 10
mad.gif
I'll find em though.
These have been confirmed on Nike's twitter as a QS
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have a feeling, from the way things sound and what we've seen so far, that the availability of these will be similar to the Coppers. Not limited by any means, but not nearly as many as the 2010 Eggplants and Cough Drop re-releases. Then again, the hype train for Foams wasn't in full effect back when the Coppers dropped, so it's still hard to gauge how quickly they may go.

All I know is, a local spot that does reserves and makes you buy $50 worth of gear (tee/socks) on top of the kicks (so $270+tax total) is already locked down on sizes besides 8, 9, 10
mad.gif
I'll find em though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

mad.gif
I'll find em though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dont understand how knowledge of a product for a year means that they cant be a Quickstrike tho

mad.gif
I'll find em though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dont understand how knowledge of a product for a year means that they cant be a Quickstrike tho

Same quantity as the rest of the previous Foams. East coast: DMV & NY will get pairs on pairs on pairs. West Coast: probably 1 size each 
ohwell.gif

Same quantity as the rest of the previous Foams. East coast: DMV & NY will get pairs on pairs on pairs. West Coast: probably 1 size each 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

West coast might get one pair every other state with the limit of this release
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I really cant believe these are dropping in two days 3hrs from now. F#$! PAYPAL FOR HOLDING MY GOTDAMN MONEY!!!

I really cant believe these are dropping in two days 3hrs from now. F#$! PAYPAL FOR HOLDING MY GOTDAMN MONEY!!!

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
i could actually see that. 

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
i could actually see that. 

Salute to the man behind the shoes.. This guy was truly something to watch on the court..
Respect. Personally haven't seen Penny's name mentioned once in this thread lol

Salute to the man behind the shoes.. This guy was truly something to watch on the court..
Respect. Personally haven't seen Penny's name mentioned once in this thread lol

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Looks like my store is doing a midnight release, Cant put the exact number out

I will never understand this. 
Dudes take the temporary power they gain with highly sought after releases to their heads. 

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Looks like my store is doing a midnight release, Cant put the exact number out

I will never understand this. 
Dudes take the temporary power they gain with highly sought after releases to their heads. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

This is what the foam hype has come too
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

no royals... no eggplants... no coppers...?

that lets me know they jumped on the train late...

oh well.. i'll let them boys cook... no worries to me...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

This is what the foam hype has come too
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

no royals... no eggplants... no coppers...?

that lets me know they jumped on the train late...

oh well.. i'll let them boys cook... no worries to me...

Not sleeping on this release. Hope I can cop online at midnight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wondering if this thread will double in the page count come RD like the Chi X's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom