2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Looks like my store is doing a midnight release, Cant put the exact number out

I will never understand this. 
Dudes take the temporary power they gain with highly sought after releases to their heads. 

You just so happen to conveniently leave out the part where I said 70+, I cant give a exact amount because Ive previously put my work location and identity on NT, and just never know who is watching, and unless your cool with an employee at the store, your not gonna get any type of number, just the run of hte mill "Alot but come early""They hot they gonna sell out" This wasnt me taking any power to the head, but generally trying to calm those who may have been worried a bit about availability. 

Dudes take the temporary power they gain with highly sought after releases to their heads. 

You just so happen to conveniently leave out the part where I said 70+, I cant give a exact amount because Ive previously put my work location and identity on NT, and just never know who is watching, and unless your cool with an employee at the store, your not gonna get any type of number, just the run of hte mill "Alot but come early""They hot they gonna sell out" This wasnt me taking any power to the head, but generally trying to calm those who may have been worried a bit about availability. 

Not sleeping on this release. Hope I can cop online at midnight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wondering if this thread will double in the page count come RD like the Chi X's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Salute to the man behind the shoes.. This guy was truly something to watch on the court..
Respect. Personally haven't seen Penny's name mentioned once in this thread lol

did NOT know Penny could dime like that...
eek.gif
eek.gif

Salute to the man behind the shoes.. This guy was truly something to watch on the court..

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

eek.gif
eek.gif

not sure if serious

Originally Posted by ricky409

eek.gif
eek.gif

not sure if serious

I live in Brooklyn so im not leaving my house to go to a store for these, gonna try my luck on NDC, shouldn't be too hard. Is the limit 1 or 2 pairs?

I live in Brooklyn so im not leaving my house to go to a store for these, gonna try my luck on NDC, shouldn't be too hard. Is the limit 1 or 2 pairs?

70+ could mean 200 pairs. Why can't you just put out the exact number? Stores around my way do and it makes it much easier. 

70+ could mean 200 pairs. Why can't you just put out the exact number? Stores around my way do and it makes it much easier. 

I work at a shoe store. and it's not that serious. if you want the shoe. JUST GO EARLY. I dont tell ppl exactly number unless Iim really cool with them. I dead %+% got fired from Best Buy for telling customers how many 360s we were getting ... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. So chill.

I work at a shoe store. and it's not that serious. if you want the shoe. JUST GO EARLY. I dont tell ppl exactly number unless Iim really cool with them. I dead %+% got fired from Best Buy for telling customers how many 360s we were getting ... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. So chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom