2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

You just so happen to conveniently leave out the part where I said 70+, I cant give a exact amount because Ive previously put my work location and identity on NT, and just never know who is watching, and unless your cool with an employee at the store, your not gonna get any type of number, just the run of hte mill "Alot but come early""They hot they gonna sell out" This wasnt me taking any power to the head, but generally trying to calm those who may have been worried a bit about availability. 

70+ could mean 200 pairs. Why can't you just put out the exact number? Stores around my way do and it makes it much easier. 
I work at a shoe store. and it's not that serious. if you want the shoe. JUST GO EARLY. I dont tell ppl exactly number unless Iim really cool with them. I dead %+% got fired from Best Buy for telling customers how many 360s we were getting ... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. So chill.
i would do the same 
if you like your job its not worth hooking up the "so called community" in case you lose it for giving out quantity 

besides you might not even live around his area 

but if i knew young dr0 and he hooked me up with numbers and held me things every once in a while i would throw himself something 

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

You just so happen to conveniently leave out the part where I said 70+, I cant give a exact amount because Ive previously put my work location and identity on NT, and just never know who is watching, and unless your cool with an employee at the store, your not gonna get any type of number, just the run of hte mill "Alot but come early""They hot they gonna sell out" This wasnt me taking any power to the head, but generally trying to calm those who may have been worried a bit about availability. 

70+ could mean 200 pairs. Why can't you just put out the exact number? Stores around my way do and it makes it much easier. 
I work at a shoe store. and it's not that serious. if you want the shoe. JUST GO EARLY. I dont tell ppl exactly number unless Iim really cool with them. I dead %+% got fired from Best Buy for telling customers how many 360s we were getting ... ON A MESSAGE BOARD. So chill.
i would do the same 
if you like your job its not worth hooking up the "so called community" in case you lose it for giving out quantity 

besides you might not even live around his area 

but if i knew young dr0 and he hooked me up with numbers and held me things every once in a while i would throw himself something 

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Respect. Personally haven't seen Penny's name mentioned once in this thread lol

did NOT know Penny could dime like that...
eek.gif
eek.gif

not sure if serious
Put me in that boat, too. As a kid, I never got to see any Penny games. In fact, I even tried looking up Youtube videos of his highlights and I never found anything good on him, but this video converted me.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Respect. Personally haven't seen Penny's name mentioned once in this thread lol

did NOT know Penny could dime like that...
eek.gif
eek.gif

not sure if serious
Put me in that boat, too. As a kid, I never got to see any Penny games. In fact, I even tried looking up Youtube videos of his highlights and I never found anything good on him, but this video converted me.

you know the thread is going to get crazy with the just copped, good luck, and all the other meaningless post from cats who got pairs...

hoh ny just gave me the "we have sizes but not the exact #"... its definetly not worth losing your job over.. just gota get there early... im one of them poor cats menphiss was talking about so its retail or nothing...

lmao@ that foams on my feet video...

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

man....damn! i know eastbay is going to break. shhhhh....just want that one pair via eastbay

If your on eastbay at midnight, and stick to 1 pair things should work. Most of the folks that get burned online either wait too long or try to get multiples and get their orders cancelled.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

man....damn! i know eastbay is going to break. shhhhh....just want that one pair via eastbay

If your on eastbay at midnight, and stick to 1 pair things should work. Most of the folks that get burned online either wait too long or try to get multiples and get their orders cancelled.

you know the thread is going to get crazy with the just copped, good luck, and all the other meaningless post from cats who got pairs...

hoh ny just gave me the "we have sizes but not the exact #"... its definetly not worth losing your job over.. just gota get there early... im one of them poor cats menphiss was talking about so its retail or nothing...

lmao@ that foams on my feet video...

just found out my girl is getting these for me but i already got a wristband for the midnight release at roosevelt field .. pm me !

just found out my girl is getting these for me but i already got a wristband for the midnight release at roosevelt field .. pm me !

Niketown Chicago tweeted out they are not getting these - sorry if already posted. St. Alfred said they are getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom