2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all crazy about the $220 price tag but fuggit the shoe looks dope. I just hope they last as long as my Coppers and Eggplants have lasted.

Not at all crazy about the $220 price tag but fuggit the shoe looks dope. I just hope they last as long as my Coppers and Eggplants have lasted.

Some dude at the Wizards game last night was rocking these.  They don't really pop like I thought they would.  As of now I'm leaning towards not getting them but that might change.

Some dude at the Wizards game last night was rocking these.  They don't really pop like I thought they would.  As of now I'm leaning towards not getting them but that might change.

Yunno bottom line whether I say I'm not getting them cause there $20 more..... you know when the time gets here everyone willl lol.... Especially the DMV area....

Yunno bottom line whether I say I'm not getting them cause there $20 more..... you know when the time gets here everyone willl lol.... Especially the DMV area....

it whatever with me on the price. Everything going up so it doesn't matter. I paid 125 for the OG Concords back in the day and paid 179 for 2012, so its whatever.

it whatever with me on the price. Everything going up so it doesn't matter. I paid 125 for the OG Concords back in the day and paid 179 for 2012, so its whatever.

Originally Posted by shindo03

Yeah everyone will get em..... it goes without saying that a foam will sell well in the DMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom