2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not crazy about such a red color but i'm am still going to cop because of my love of foams and foam pros

plus i know a loud color like this will sell out in a flash in nyc

also i'm not too crazy for the yellow colorway also but i am going to cop em for the same reason 

i am not crazy about such a red color but i'm am still going to cop because of my love of foams and foam pros

plus i know a loud color like this will sell out in a flash in nyc

also i'm not too crazy for the yellow colorway also but i am going to cop em for the same reason 

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

2/4? People get their checks that same weekend. It's gonna be bonkers.

Nike knows what they are doing.
Thread is pretty quiet, which is surprising because I know several cats who said they are coppin.

Thread is pretty quiet, which is surprising because I know several cats who said they are coppin.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Yeah, glad that tax dollars are going to bums buying shoes. Get a job.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Yeah, glad that tax dollars are going to bums buying shoes. Get a job.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

$220 Retail is A Little Bit Ridiculous! Nike Is Getting Really Carried Away With The Shoe Game Smh
THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif
I Rather Save Up And Gets Some Loubutons, Gucci, Prada or Some High Fashion Shoes!

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The +$%!!
Its Ridiculous !!! The Joy Of Having A BRAND NEW FOAMPOSITE ISNT EVEN THE SAME ANYMORE!!
tired.gif

I FEEL LIKE THE FOAMPOSITE GAME IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE THE AIR FORCE 1 GAME AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY ENDS!! Lmaoooo
roll.gif

Def.ly On The Fence About This Release!
I have 0 AF1's but I bet one day..... those will make a come back.... just like shelltoes in the late 90's/early 2000's....history always repeats itself. Everyone thought Jordan 1's were dead and then banned released and the Bull Celtic packs were going to clearance are now going for $350 plus hahaha. 

$220 Retail is A Little Bit Ridiculous! Nike Is Getting Really Carried Away With The Shoe Game Smh
THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif
I Rather Save Up And Gets Some Loubutons, Gucci, Prada or Some High Fashion Shoes!

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The +$%!!
Its Ridiculous !!! The Joy Of Having A BRAND NEW FOAMPOSITE ISNT EVEN THE SAME ANYMORE!!
tired.gif

I FEEL LIKE THE FOAMPOSITE GAME IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE THE AIR FORCE 1 GAME AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY ENDS!! Lmaoooo
roll.gif

I have 0 AF1's but I bet one day..... those will make a come back.... just like shelltoes in the late 90's/early 2000's....history always repeats itself. Everyone thought Jordan 1's were dead and then banned released and the Bull Celtic packs were going to clearance are now going for $350 plus hahaha. 

THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The %%$!!
tired.gif

roll.gif

Man get out of here with that BS. You in the wrong thread then. Leave foams alone if you feel that way. People like me would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom