[| -- 2/4 Official Los Angeles Lakers @ Toronto Raptors Post 7PM EST (Vol. Kobe 50+ Again?) -- |]

laugh.gif
this team just has that eff defense mentality.

just outscore everyone.

Pau been killing the whole game....

Sometimes maybe Kobe should defer....

And as I type this he hits a jumper.

Damn.

Oh and yall in the Knick thread...

Whats more important? Defending kobes 61 or getting the win tonight?

I ain't on a high horse but yall kill me. You get baited into these stupid arguements about nothing. None of that crap is going to matter. Only thing thatis important is the lakers being the champs. Period.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Game over, oh well. I didnt even expect the Raptors to be this close with the Lakers anyways.

Looks like we survived this one, Kobe and Pau look like our only offense, but our D was horrendous once again and I don't expect it to get any better.Hopefully we can outscore the Green Machine tomorrow.

Meh, nothing new. This team sucks big time. The season has been so bad I've stopped looking at stats, expecting every game to be a loss. Where the hell hasCalderon been? Injured again? Has dude missed more games that TJ did last year? What about Bosh, is he completely out of it? Is he half-a**ig it? If he is,dude should be booed. I have no idea what the hell is going on with this team so someone please give me an update.

Back
Top Bottom