2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

Damn I might have to print this off and read. Definitely a good read.

Where is the link to the board this is on?

Thanks

Damn I might have to print this off and read. Definitely a good read.

Where is the link to the board this is on?

Thanks

Dudes taking each other booty is the #1 reason why ill never see a prison...they dude said he smelled a GUYS cologne and got rock???? I'm stayin out

Dudes taking each other booty is the #1 reason why ill never see a prison...they dude said he smelled a GUYS cologne and got rock???? I'm stayin out

Good Read

roll.gif
at him wanting to catch up on Memes

good read.

That's not to say consensual gay sex doesn't happen. I had it, and I enjoyed it. I'm not going to go and @+++ a man on the outside, but a combination of drugs, lonliness and boredom do strange things.
I think its safe to say that OP was/is homosexual.
grin.gif

good read.

That's not to say consensual gay sex doesn't happen. I had it, and I enjoyed it. I'm not going to go and @+++ a man on the outside, but a combination of drugs, lonliness and boredom do strange things.
grin.gif

Read it all and didn't want it to be over..

All that in only 2 years, I can only imagine what all my boy from hs has seen and will see until 2018

Read it all and didn't want it to be over..

All that in only 2 years, I can only imagine what all my boy from hs has seen and will see until 2018

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

good read.

grin.gif

Grow up

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

good read.

grin.gif

Grow up

Originally Posted by chatta718

No, I think he was blessed that he didn't have to smell manure all day every day. So to smell cologne was a breath of fresh air (no pun). He wasn't expounding upon any gay mentalities that you are eluding to.

Back
Top Bottom