$20 AMAZON GIFTCARD FOR $5.00 with full instructions CAN BE STACKED!

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

so you can't buy 20 of these if you only have 1 creditcard but i got 20 different emails! lmfao

Original post has been updated with clear instructions that will insure you get the card for $5.00 and not $10.00.

Even when ordering multiple.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

so you can't buy 20 of these if you only have 1 creditcard but i got 20 different emails! lmfao

Original post has been updated with clear instructions that will insure you get the card for $5.00 and not $10.00.

Even when ordering multiple.

for the love of me...i can't get one for $5 i clicked a ton of links and signed up but all at $10....what am i doing wrong

for the love of me...i can't get one for $5 i clicked a ton of links and signed up but all at $10....what am i doing wrong

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Deal bucks doesnt work anymore. #salty

This...says deal bucks don't work....shouldn't have slept on this i really wanted a new playstation controller could have copped for 15 bucks.....i fail

Copped one from personal and work e-mail.
pimp.gif

This...says deal bucks don't work....shouldn't have slept on this i really wanted a new playstation controller could have copped for 15 bucks.....i fail

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

30t6p3b.gif

That's some pretty shady BS. Even if you had the $5 dollars off, if you check your transaction this morning, the $5 off is nowhere to be found.

This place has $3 million dollars of peoples money tied up out there based on false PROMISES..

That's some pretty shady BS. Even if you had the $5 dollars off, if you check your transaction this morning, the $5 off is nowhere to be found.

This place has $3 million dollars of peoples money tied up out there based on false PROMISES..

Back
Top Bottom