$20 AMAZON GIFTCARD FOR $5.00 with full instructions CAN BE STACKED!

Can somebody explan, how exactly, you would go about stacking the giftcards, if you have to log in seperately to each account in order to access the giftcard?

Can somebody explan, how exactly, you would go about stacking the giftcards, if you have to log in seperately to each account in order to access the giftcard?

Well it says "Get yours free! Buy, share, and if three friends buy, yours is free."

Just buy one for $10, those who have multiple e-mail addresses, just use the same referral link on different e-mails, and then yours is free

$80 of gc's for $40 $30

Well it says "Get yours free! Buy, share, and if three friends buy, yours is free."

Just buy one for $10, those who have multiple e-mail addresses, just use the same referral link on different e-mails, and then yours is free

$80 of gc's for $40 $30

Originally Posted by maldonado

You make a good point
laugh.gif
. looking online, some people are saying you will receive a promotion giftcard, which is good for ONE per account.
laugh.gif

I'm all out with this sketchy mess. I'll have my money stay pending for a couple days rather than support this shadiness.

You make a good point
laugh.gif
. looking online, some people are saying you will receive a promotion giftcard, which is good for ONE per account.
laugh.gif

I'm all out with this sketchy mess. I'll have my money stay pending for a couple days rather than support this shadiness.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

You make a good point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

worst case scenerio, i buy some blu rays for 10$ lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

You make a good point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

worst case scenerio, i buy some blu rays for 10$ lol

Okay... quick question that i hope folks can answer...

i see that you can stack gift cards.

i seen on slick deals that if you buy a PS3 from amazon, you get a $50 gift card.

can i cop a PS3, get the gift card...

RETURN the PS3... and use the gift card toward the purchase of a new PS3?

lemme do tha math....

$50 for $100-gc (gift card)

AND

$300 for $50-gc... THEN return the PS3 and get my $300 back...

$50-gc + $100-gc = $150-gc

Can i take the $150-gc and put that towards a PS3...

bringing my sum total to $150 for a PS3?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Okay... quick question that i hope folks can answer...

i see that you can stack gift cards.

i seen on slick deals that if you buy a PS3 from amazon, you get a $50 gift card.

can i cop a PS3, get the gift card...

RETURN the PS3... and use the gift card toward the purchase of a new PS3?

lemme do tha math....

$50 for $100-gc (gift card)

AND

$300 for $50-gc... THEN return the PS3 and get my $300 back...

$50-gc + $100-gc = $150-gc

Can i take the $150-gc and put that towards a PS3...

bringing my sum total to $150 for a PS3?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

I did exactly as OP said and when check out it still says card is $10. help?

i guess the question should be does the discount show after you purchased the card? or before?

^Amazon is generous but they ain't stupid.

About the codes not stacking, that's all speculation. People are just trying to find the "catch" so they are posting that it will not stack based on no evidence.

^Amazon is generous but they ain't stupid.

About the codes not stacking, that's all speculation. People are just trying to find the "catch" so they are posting that it will not stack based on no evidence.

Originally Posted by ps2child

I did exactly as OP said and when check out it still says card is $10. help?

i guess the question should be does the discount show after you purchased the card? or before?

Back
Top Bottom