20 years old: AWW I wish I could have done that!

Hello NT!
To my grown folks: What would you do differently looking back at 20 years old?

What do you wish you knew or wish you would have done differently?
nerd.gif

I wish I appreciate moving out. Moving back with the 'rents suck.

I wish i would've focused more on finishing college on time. I was wrapped up in women, my motorcycle, and just working. Those three things came before myeducation unfortunately. Took me a few years to smarten up, finally graduated at 24, when I should've graduated 2 years earlier. But no worries, I am stillwhere I wanted to be, just a little older .

I wish i would've focused more on finishing college on time. I was wrapped up in women, my motorcycle, and just working. Those three things came before myeducation unfortunately. Took me a few years to smarten up, finally graduated at 24, when I should've graduated 2 years earlier. But no worries, I am stillwhere I wanted to be, just a little older .

I wasnt really a screw up, I'm still in college hoping to get into law school, but I wish I would have tried harder in high school and my first 2 years incollege. Also, I would not let relationships hold me back any more.

I would just budget myself better, at that age i was making ok money but spending it like crazy since i had a secure check every 2weeks,
if i wouldve saved atleast $100 a month i would have alot more in the bank than i do now,

Don't think you are missing out on women at your age because ya'll both ain't really ready and trying to figure out a girls logic at that age willdrive you crazy.

Focus on the past to analyze and make the future better with the actions you take now.

Don't get suckered into a lifestyle because your friends follow set patterns. Just do you and find your own way in life.

saving a lil cash... better late than never though! I also would have dated a lil more I think. I was smashin brawds but not really dating. I even had a goodgirl but all we would do is smash and she moved on. In a good relationship now tho so its all good I suppose. Everything happens for a reason

Back
Top Bottom