$200 for Jordan III-VI with Nike Air?

I think Nike/Jordan Brand should release the Jordan III-VI in every c/w with the Nike Air and charge us $200. Stop playin around and Just Do It! Anyone else agree?

Nah, JB can't even get the molds right. Not worth $200.............but they would still sell out

Dont see why we should pay more for it. Air Jordan 1s say Nike on the outsole.... the arguement for not doing it makes NO sense.

Negative my friend.... Sounds like a hypebeast move. $200 for a name/symbol change is crazy... Give me an actual quality shoe.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Negative my friend.... Sounds like a hypebeast move. $200 for a name/symbol change is crazy... Give me an actual quality shoe.
...we're already paying $160+ for a name/symbol. 

The III"S sold out with the Jumpman on the back and they look horrible. Make the change and give us OG quality and I'll pay $200.

how bout release them for 99 dollars with good materials??? oh wait, thought it was a dream, but then i woke up and saw the price on my box of 99 retros.

premium leather, thick mesh and NA on back is worth it IMO.
Git'r done JB!!! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Why you want us to pay more? 
laugh.gif

They can change the logo on the back but keep it the same price but they don't want to.

Only way id pay 200 for III-VI is if they are an exact replica of the originals. From the shape to the materials. To where u can only tell them apart in the year on the size tag.

OP don't give Nike ideas !!!!!Why should we have to pay more for something that won't cost them (Nike/JB) nothing ?

Honestly, I'd be willing to pay $300 per pair if they were to release exact replica retro's. If they did EXACT replica retros of the 88'/94'/01' III's, 89'/99' IV's, I really wouldn't have a problem dropping $300 for each pair. I don't mind paying a premium for good quality. I understand that nowadays these shoes are being fittedwith certain matirials that were not available back when they first released, but the overall shape should not be comprimised in order to make certain upgrades. At the end of the day, I wouldn't buy any early model Jordan's to actually play ball in; they are no longer the best basketball shoes available (I'd buy a pair of LeBron's or Kobe's over MOST Jordans anyday). So why not bring back the original shape & colors used in the OG's/retro's and use REAL leather; just charge a premium. Everytime I look at my Nike Mag's it tells me one thing, if JB REALLy wanted to bring back the nostalgia in true form, they can, no matter how old the shoe is. Stop making excuses about lost molds or respecting OG owners; it's the OG enthusiasts who want them back.

Peace.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

...we're already paying $160+ for a name/symbol. 

!!!!!!!!!

price increases are inevitable, i could live with the price increases if i feel i'm getting my moneys worth.

nike air and good quality shoes "inspired by the greatest player ever" would be worth paying a little extra for. it will never happen but accurate good quality retros with nike air on them would be worth the $200 price tag to me.

Back
Top Bottom