2007/08 NOR CAL SNOWBOARD SEASON vol ITS SNOWING!!!

if anyone still want's the "buy one lift ticket get one free" coupon for heavenly let me know. $free 99, i just don't want it to go to wasteso let me know.

If you have the coupon still available, I'm down to take it off your hands. I'm heading up to Heavenly this weekend. Let me know.

i got a sierra all day lift pass for sale if anyone wants it. it sells for $54 at safeway (still under the price sold at sierra). i'll sell it for alitle cheaper so anyone just holler if you want it.

Its snowing like crazy out in Tahoe/ Truckee area....

Went to Sugarbowl yesterday and it was
pimp.gif

Hopefully the snow will last till May!

I went to Sierra on Saturday. Conditions were horrible. It was snowing like crazy in the afternoon, and couldn't see anything even with goggles. Top of themountain was very cold. By later hours of the afternoon, everyone left because the conditions were pretty damn bad.

Berl, I wouldve taken that if I knew earlier.

any one been up there recently? how was it? i'm thinking about going up on friday since i have no school. Let me know

^
i went up to northstar on saturday & it was dust on crust up there. not much great snow left considering the huge storm that hit last week, then againit's been warm up there too. let me know how it is if you go on friday.

Originally Posted by kalan415

^
i went up to northstar on saturday & it was dust on crust up there. not much great snow left considering the huge storm that hit last week, then again it's been warm up there too. let me know how it is if you go on friday.

Oh man... sounds bad, im going out there tommorow to Donner Ski ranch (baby resort across from Sugar Bowl), hopefully no dirt spots yet...
sick.gif

anyone head up there recently? if so, how was it? does anyone know a chill hotel or lodge or w/e where you don't have to be 21 to rent a room? moneyisn't a problem.

Went yesterday to Northstar. Beautiful conditions.

Looks like there will be snow till the end of april.

hopefully its good on wednesday and thursday, especially at bear valley, i gotta use up my free lift ticket i got, then heading up to heavenly. if anyone hasbeen to either of these recently let me know

Just got back from North*, super slushy near base and icy!! be careful! during mid-day (11-1), peak was cool. Welcome to Spring snow season!, if i had to gradetoday's experience, it would be about a C+, sure aint prime!

Theres a special, if you plan to go up this week, if you're a college student, theres season passes for next year, double whammy, for $239. Good for therest of this year and all of next!

For the double whammy, do they check your transcripts if you are actually still attending school?

i was thinking about getting a DW.

How long do you think there is snow till, im trying to get in at least 3 more day trips out there.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

For the double whammy, do they check your transcripts if you are actually still attending school?

i was thinking about getting a DW.

How long do you think there is snow till, im trying to get in at least 3 more day trips out there.

Yeah they check your transcripts. I think N* is closing April 27th I think.

the slush at northstar started getting bad, as lorigina stated, its gonna close this month.

They check last semesters schedules, and put a hold on your pass until you show them your fall classes.

Even if you aren't taking classes, theres regular adult DW for $329. I think thats cheaper than SnowShow

Back
Top Bottom