2007 NBA draft

I agree dmbrhs EXEPT I am not worried about either player "panning out" I really don't think either will be a miss

ps Chicago is talking about trading their number nine pick for Nick C, and i say do it and get yourself an AC Law or even make the trade for the pick the trade said pick in a package deal for a guy like J Kidd
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
- Seattle: Ray + Durant :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Portland: Roy + Oden :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA
R.O.Y.​

Devin Harris or JT have been in talks re: being traded and is a possibility here.

Imagine bringing JT back home and re-signing Rashard. What an offense. I have no clue what our cap is at but think:

Terry
Allen
Durant
Lewis
Wilcox/Swift/Petro/Collison
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Quote:
ps Chicago is talking about trading their number nine pick for Nick C, and i say do it and get yourself an AC Law
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
ps Chicago is talking about trading their number nine pick for Nick C, and i say do it and get yourself an AC Law or even make the trade for the pick the trade said pick in a package deal for a guy like J Kidd

I heard about this and if it is true then the sonics need to at least consider it. i like collison but if we get durant and keep rashard one of them will start at the pf and we'll still have wilcox on the roster. then there's the "3 headed monster" at the 5 spot. my opinion getting another draft pick could be very beneficial for this team
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

What we need to do is trade for players that try to play defense

I personally feel like Oden is gonna be a stiff.

well maybe not a stiff, but definitely not the star that everybody projects him to be. I havent seen anything out of him to say otherwise. I mean yeah he can rebound and block shots, but that alone dosent make him a star in my book. his offense is severely lacking the tools that a star would posess. he may get them eventually, but I think offense will always play second fiddle to his D, and I dont know of any superstars with sub par offense.

THAT is why I PRAY The Blazers take him, and we get Durant. If Portland takes Durant, and I was GM of the Sonics, i'd tarde out of the 2nd position.

true story.
This looks to be one of the weaker drafts as far as immediate impact players. There are a bunch of guys that may become stars down the road, but the Sonics need help like NOW. I'd trade the #2 to Boston or Memphis for Gasol and their 2008 pick or.....I dont know....Im just goin off the top of my head.
As for Collison, I love that guys game. he does all the small things. Im not sure I'd trade him for a draft pick. I'd want a proven veteran.
as for the PG situation....I have no problem with Rid. I dont know how/why he lost confidence in his shot, but if he ever gets it back, he'll be a force to be reckoned with(no joke). Really though, I miss Antonio Daniels. He's so what we need in the back court. I think he was as big a key to us doing well in the play-offs a few years back than anything. Solid scorer when we need it, can run the offense well, great on the ball and zone defender....tough.....what else do you really need?
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

I'd trade Ridnour for 2 basketballs, a jockstrap, and some athletic tape.

I've had enough of him and his dumb TOs. For someone who supposedly has a 'high basketball IQ', he makes some stupid stupid stupid decisions.

"I'd trade Ridnour for 2 basketballs, a jockstrap, and some athletic tape."

COSIGNED.

This kid is a joke to me. I have litterly never seen him make a shot. I dont know why, but everytime i watch the kid he sucks more balls than Mr. Bucket.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

Sign Lewis n trade him n weak ridnour for MARION! That would be nice... I'd prolly go buy season tickets haha.

i remember last year when they were talking about a possible 1st round (sene pick) and lewis for marion and barbosa trade.

ray / & kevin/ & rashard / & chris / & luke

Marion?!?!?! Marion?!?!?! why? I'd just assume keep Rashard before trading him for Marion. I think Marions game would get exposed if he's not running the wing with Nash runnin point. He cant create his own shot, he's nto a good shooter, and if its not a clear lane to the bucket, he cant really get to the hoop that well either. I cant recall a post game either, so I dont see what would posses someone to trade Lewis for him

portland should pick up durant, pick up lewis as a free agent. trade randolph and miles for garrnet.
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

eMBrawler

Quote:
trade randolph and miles for garrnet.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle

Lets pray that Seattle gets Durants. I'm crazy excited to see what happens. He may be the one to save our franchise. Oden is an "eh" in my book. So lets hope Portland picks him up.

So I guess Seattle fans are the ONLY ones who think Durant is the better prospect? :lol:
laugh.gif
likely
HANK : Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk-for free?
BEET : YEAH? I GOT A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR. I GOT LIKE 4 CARS.​

^^^ No, we're just assuming Portland will take Oden, that's why we mainly talk about Durant. The general consensus is that you can't go wrong with either. The general consensus also is that Durant will have more of an immediate impact while Oden may take a couple seasons to be where he needs to.

^^^^ Exactly what he said. I also think part of it is that Seattle needs to get excited about the Sonics again and Durant is viewed as the more exciting of the 2. Oden being compared to Duncan and Olajuwon while Durant is LBJ, Tmac, Kobe and MJ.

Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

I dont want Oden personally. If Portland took Durant, and i was Sonics GM(when will they get a GM anyway?) I'd trade the 2nd pick to somebody with a decent player that wanted out

thats just me though. I forsee Oden being a bust

Back
Top Bottom