*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

2008 ALL STAR GAME
  • Eastern Conference:
Starters:
Center: Dwight Howard (2,066,991)http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwight_howard/index.html
Forward: Kevin Garnett (2,399,148)
Forward: LeBron James (2,108,831)http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/index.html
Guard: Jason Kidd (1,246,386)
Guard: Dwayne Wade (1,608,260)
RESERVES:
Chris Bosh
Ray Allen (Replacement for: Caron Butler)
Chauncey Billups
Paul Pierce
Richard "Rip" Hamilton
Antawn Jamison
Joe Johnson
Rasheed Wallace (Replacement for: Kevin Garnett)
Coach: Doc Rivers
  • Western Conference:
Starters:
Center: Yao Ming (1,709,180)
Forward: Carmelo Anthony (1,723,701)
Forward: Tim Duncan (1,712,800)
Guard: Kobe Bryant (2,004,940)
Guard: Allen Iverson (1,203,152)

Coach: BRYANT SCOTT

Source: NBA.com All Star Roster 2008

3 point guards on West Reserves....
smh.gif
Baron Davis didn't make it.
smh.gif
Marcus Camby didn't make it.
smh.gif
Roy appears in ASG and Sophomore team.

East starters are okay I guess, but the West should have been like this:

WESTERN CONFERENCE:
Center: Yao Ming (Houston) Marcus Camby (Denver) or Chris Kaman (LAC)
Forward: Carmelo Anthony (Denver), Tim Duncan (San Antonio)
Guard: Kobe Bryant, (L.A. Lakers), Allen Iverson (Denver) Chris Paul (NO) or Brandon Roy (POR)

you should be banned just because your late and anyone who knows basketball already knows this. Thanks!

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

you should be banned just because your late and anyone who knows basketball already knows this. Thanks!

Apparently, you are very self centered, for not considering other people's situation.
If you nothing better to say, read NT rules.. At least browse the forum..

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Apparently, you are very self centered, for not considering other people's situation.
If you nothing better to say, read NT rules.. At least browse the forum..

kittyohsnap-miles.jpg

cut dude some slack man no capt, i didnt know

well i assumed
laugh.gif
but didnt know 100%

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Now I can see why Jordan Brand forum is not a big fan of indohan now.

Well, I'm just trying to contribute what I get. If nobody appreciates it, I won't in future.
I respect everyone's opinion about me
smile.gif

I'm going to leave this one as the thread for the All Star rosters.

indohan- when the reserves are announced, please edit your original post and add them, too.

I'll lock other All Star roster threads as I see them (like that one about Iverson beating T-Mac).

Guard: Kobe Bryant, (L.A. Lakers), Allen Iverson (Denver) Chris Paul (NO) or Brandon Roy (POR)
why shouldn't iverson start? just because new orleans and portland are having better seasons than everyone expected? well, iverson is havingthe season he always has, an mvp type season. i refuse to buy into all this point guard hype. roy and paul are not having better seasons than allen iverson.

the man leads the league in minutes and has averages on 27, 7, and 2. what more would he have to do for his spot as a starer to be justified?

^plus the point of the game is for ENTERTAINMENT. Theres only a few years left of the AI being in the all start game era. Let the man play. Cp and Roy will gettheir time eventually.

while camby is definitely a lot better on defense than yao.. yao deserves his spot this year. he's been dominant.

plus.. who plays defense at an all-star game anyway?

i guess dikembe did in 2001, but it's not like he had offensive skills to fall back on..

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

why shouldn't iverson start? just because new orleans and portland are having better seasons than everyone expected? well, iverson is having the season he always has, an mvp type season. i refuse to buy into all this point guard hype. roy and paul are not having better seasons than allen iverson.

the man leads the league in minutes and has averages on 27, 7, and 2. what more would he have to do for his spot as a starer to be justified?

Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talkin about. To people who think that A.I. isn't a starter in the west, explain why? It can't bebecause he isn't putting up numbers, as I type this his team is 10 games above 500., I mean, what more can you ask out of a all star starter? B Roy? CP?BD? They deserve to be all stars but not at A.I.'s expense. To me, if either one of these guards in the west was the starter you couldn't argue. Thearguing to me comes from the east. IMO, there backcourt should be totally different. JKidd is questionable, and DWADE hasn't played enough. I thought thisall star team, from the west at least was pretty accurate with yao, being the only question mark but statistically, can you argue with that selection? He isputting up all star numbers.

So bottom line, imo a.i. is an allstar

Now the question is who would you pick as your RESERVES

EAST - Bosh, Pierce, Allen, Butler, Jamison and it's a toss between Big Z/Joe Johnson or Billups/Hamilton for the last 2 spots.

WEST - CP3, Nash, Dirk, Camby, Davis, Roy, and it's a toss between T-Mac, Boozer & Marion for the last spot.

AI deserves it, as always...and he always seems to enjoy it...

and with his career closing out relatively soon, I'm happy he'll get at least one more start

Back
Top Bottom