2008 NIKE SB DUNK LOW SKATE OR DIE PIX!!!!!

^
roll.gif
yeah i seen that too. they're SOLD OUT as well. saddd.

PYS sold out last night. Thought about copping for $160 cause I figured shops are gonna rape kids for these but if availability is anything like theMarshalls than it'll be no problem. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get 'em for under $120 cause that's the most I'd be willing topay.

smh.gif

a certain spot on LI is doing a raffle for these.....tickets are $20 a piece....+!%#$#%+

OK, SKATE OR DIE offcially dropped in the bay area...SKATEWROKS redwood has FSR $140 w/ tax (u get them now) ...ATLASwill sell them tomorrow morning they said between $120-140 of course they want to wait and find out how much others are charging first...BTW, the retail is $75an dit's not premium or limited(i think)..

yeah also heard that shop "goods" , out of seattle, released them today. im from VA and have been patiently waiting. im praying they drop tom,friday, or sat, b/c i leave for a 6-month deployment on monday and i need these w/o the rape prices on ebay

I will make it my mission to cop these for a low price. On another note, was anybody ever able to beat this game. I couldnt skate down the street without myboard sliding into a pot whole.

Active in Valencia,Burbank, Rancho Cucamonga, and Santa Monica are sold out. For the people thar are interested.

thank god i think these are hideous.....although i like the concept and the influence is a classic! nice try NIKE SB!

im only buying if i get for 100 or lower. not paying anything else. There not that good and theyll be worn by every beast in thre wilderness.

im only buying if i get for 100 or lower. not paying anything else. There not that good and theyll be worn by every beast in thre wilderness.

Blends CM will be dropping tomorrow night at 7pm sharp. Only 14 pairs! So lame that shops are way over charging for these.

they released all over socal today...go to your stores!!! if you don't get them instore today, you missed out.

got me multiples for retail.

Does anybody know what's going with the dunks people were calling the skate or die/Thrasher. I'm not a fan of these low-tops, its just too much.

I will be camping out for these tonight
tired.gif
. Mad people have been hittinup my spot, even more than what they did for the Dooms the owner tells me. No problem tho, I know I'm gettin my pair, FOR RETAIL.

Back
Top Bottom