2009. May be the best year for Jordan shoes?

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i didnt know Vis and IVs were confirmed for this year
what colorways?
and yes 09 is looking great but just think about next year
25th aniv
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

just wait till 2010. JB's 25th anniversary
do you really think that 25th aniv. will be better than the 23rd? For JB its all about 23, I hope JB proves me wrong but then again they made abig deal on the 20th aniv.

If the sig shoe fails I can't consider that year a success, much less the best.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

The quality will never be the same so your argument that 2009 will be a good year is false. Once Nike returns to OG quality will I think about buying Jordans.
that will NEVER happen...why would JB spend more on better materials/molds if they can keep putting out what they have for years now and chargetop dollar and SELL OUT the building?

If all of those drop, yeah this will be a great year! With the shoes that have been confirmed so far makes this a great year! Raging Bull Pack, white/red XII,Space Jams,a 16.5, these are all a go for me!

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by east99

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08
http://niketalk.com/topic/165016

that's where
wink.gif

once again......still speculation and rumor

and then again that's why i said may-be with a question mark....
smile.gif

I can tell you right now. We are NOT getting III's, IV's or VI's. We will be gettingVII's though, but they aren't great. Next year could rival 2001, but that's only if they really bring the heat for a 25th anniversary

'09 has sucked so far. Ive bought close to 15 pairs of kicks and not one has been a Jordan shoe.

2010, might be alright if JB steps up the quality, if not it'll be the same story for me next year regardless of what releases.

all of this is not official, an we still have not seen any legit samples. so the best thing to do is just be patient and i know we will get what we desevesonner or later.

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08
co-sign

- I'm sorry, but 2001 was epic and I don't think 2009/2010 will beat it.

I would love for JB to prove me wrong though.

NJstress03 wrote:
stayfresh25 wrote:
yea...dont think we can really say if '09 is going to be better than ANY year. just have to wait till dec to really answer this. cant just go off rumors
exactly. most of the talk of this year's releases are rumor as of now. the last 4 months havent given us anything to get excited about cept the max oranges and hares (that's if you even care for those.) other than that its been a dud. as for the V's, the patents are bleh and the fire and ice or watever the hell its called are a 7 out of 10 at best. even the nubuck XII's arent looking so great IMO. if indeed some III's drop, cement IV, SJ's, concords etc then this year will blow 01 out the water (in the sense of releases not quality or price.) until we see all of this is def gonna drop all we can do is sit here with our fingers crossed.

couldn't have said it better myself
pimp.gif

If all the rumored shoes do in fact come out (such as all these 12's, cement 4's, space jams, etc) then it very well may be. Guess we'l have towair for the year to end wont we? 2008 was is tough to beat tho...we got a lot of heat last year, even if it was in packs

I don't think 2009 will come close to 2001. The quality isn't their and even if some of those shoes do release, the year is still riddled with thosedamn fusions.

you must not have been around for 2001 then... the quality sucks now and all of this is just rumors as stated. I'm starting to lose the passion for it,release dates aren't what they used to be where I would look forward to an early Saturday morning trip to the mall for the latest J's. The game aintthe same due to 1) Internet resellers, 2) Quality, 3) JB on this new age stuff putting out wack clothes and color schemes, just trying to hop on the bandwagon.

We just had the greatest year ever. Carmines & Hares.

If IF IF IF we get Space Jams and True Blues, THEN this year could be something to remember!

Back
Top Bottom