2010 College Basketball Season

FEU will surely be the team to beat, UE I think will have the edge on the backcourt based on the line-up

right after winning the championship with sunday salvacion ..
how did they get Salvacion ..?

Originally Posted by icebox15

FEU will surely be the team to beat, UE I think will have the edge on the backcourt based on the line-up
the tandem of james martinez and paul lee will definitely be fun to watch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Damn. Shame my cousin graduated without a chip. Why has CSB been so down the past decade?

Save for one awesome season, CSB has never been 'up' there.

what's the score with la revilla? And they banished all the vets in dlsu. I think mangahas has one more year to play but am not 100% sure.

If I would rank the top 3 based on the lineups above, I would say feu,admu and ue. I'm not much of a fan of the no system style of play of chiongson and based on their lineup, I don't know if they have a reliable big man in there.

La Revilla is still waiting for the go signal from the doctors to resume playing.

Jovet Mendoza is sick and will be out for months.

Arvie Bringas is still MIA.

Mangahas, Malabes and Barua are done.

i think LA revilla is battling diabetes.. hopefully he'll get better soon and be able to play for the archers again...

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Damn. Shame my cousin graduated without a chip. Why has CSB been so down the past decade?

Damn. Wonder how it would've been had Kuya Gelo gone to another NCAA school. 
ohwell.gif

What happend to Gelo Montecastro? Why is he not in the CSB line-up? I think he just played 3 years right? I think the Sinco in CSB roster played for the Ateneo Blue Eaglets if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by icebox15

I think the Sinco in CSB roster played for the Ateneo Blue Eaglets if I'm not mistaken.
If you backread (page 1), you will see the posted info about Louie Sinco moving to CSB.

ohwell.gif

He may have had better success had he gone to another school, however, he wouldn't have gotten extra money as the Blazers were widely known for dropping or shaving games.

laugh.gif
but so true

ohwell.gif

He may have had better success had he gone to another school, however, he wouldn't have gotten extra money as the Blazers were widely known for dropping or shaving games.

laugh.gif
but so true

Shizzle. Never knew about THAT. o_o

laugh.gif
but so true
Shizzle. Never knew about THAT. o_o
I'm not saying he was getting any, but some of his teammates were on the payroll.  

For a supposedly good school, La Salle's graduation rates are atrocious. If they were in the US NCAA Division I, they'll be slapped with so many sanctions and penalties that UK coach John Calipari will seem like a saint.

Anyway, like I said before, Mike Silungan should be a problem. UP just might finally make it to the Final Four.

so some players seem to be rushing their way to the PBA.
eek.gif

my final four prediction: ue, feu, ateneo, ???

For a supposedly good school, La Salle's graduation rates are atrocious. If they were in the US NCAA Division I, they'll be slapped with so many sanctions and penalties that UK coach John Calipari will seem like a saint.

My green blood says ouch!
laugh.gif
Very true though!

Nice preview, jethro! Actually got to play with Ael Banal a little bit in Valle 1 before. Dude is an absolute beast. Completely took a dump on everyone standing in the court. Also kinda chuckled a bit. I never knew Philip's real name was Papot.
ohwell.gif
Shame he and the other two dudes weren't able to play for us two years ago. Coulda been a good season for the team. 

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

My green blood says ouch!
laugh.gif
Very true though!

Prior to Hyram and Kish Co, the only DLSU Archers I remember getting their degrees this decade are Tyrone Tang and BJ Manalo.

Yeo, Manny Ramos and Willie Wilson all went back to finish up.

Not sure if Yeo made it though
laugh.gif

Jvee and Bader Malabes graduated already.

James Mangahas and Peejay Barua are a few units away from graduation as well.

Back
Top Bottom