just caught a little of the game (re-run)... Jordan Schroeder FTW
He really did play well.

Looking forward to the next few days. Some good hockey to be played
pimp.gif

i just realized i have an evening class on tues
indifferent.gif

prolly gonna try and sit in the back and stream the game

bump for the game

thank god tsn.ca streams games. gonna make my way over to class right now and sit outside the door
laugh.gif

edit - $@!* im confused as to how this god forsaken website works

edit - nvm i got it. being impatient ftl

Class got let out after 15 minutes. Cool Beans.

2-2 at the end of the first. TERRIBLE call on Petriangelo. Not happy about that one.

And im off to watch at the World Juniors Center now.

LETS GO CANADA!

this is how hockey should be played.

so clutch, if the nhlwere this exciting it would be a top sport

EBERLE

That was a crazy game at the end. Sucks how the Canadians came back down 2 in the last 2mins, just to lose it so early.

there were like 7 or 8 people in my class watching the game. i sat in the back so i could see everyone's laptops. dudes w/o computers were just lookingover other dude's shoulders

it was quiet during the lecture then you could hear everyone say "*$$@" all at the same time
roll.gif

all while some random girl was watching the vancouver game instead
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

literally right when they scored class ended too. im typing this in the hallway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

there were like 7 or 8 people in my class watching the game. i sat in the back so i could see everyone's laptops. dudes w/o computers were just looking over other dude's shoulders

it was quiet during the lecture then you could hear everyone say "*$$@" all at the same time
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I love it when this happens. Sometimes it's so hardto control myself during class while watching a game.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Physicx

there were like 7 or 8 people in my class watching the game. i sat in the back so i could see everyone's laptops. dudes w/o computers were just looking over other dude's shoulders

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I love it when this happens. Sometimes it's so hard to control myself during class while watching a game.
roll.gif

it's like opening day for baseball in the states

I only turned it on half way through the second, what a game. Eberle is money but props to USA for regrouping after blowing it.
What did Pietrangelo do to get the misconduct? I missed it

Back
Top Bottom