2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Are these just a sample? Or are these going into production? Maybe a limited release? anyone have any info on these...

Sorry If this post is old.

Are these just a sample? Or are these going into production? Maybe a limited release? anyone have any info on these...

Sorry If this post is old.

i believed they released sme time as the carolina IX .... not at every spot obviously....

i believed they released sme time as the carolina IX .... not at every spot obviously....

look like fakes to me... then again they are air-randy's pics so i dont know.

i have seen similar fake pairs on eBay though

look like fakes to me... then again they are air-randy's pics so i dont know.

i have seen similar fake pairs on eBay though

those are droppin in btwn the 12-15th of August during the World Basketball Festival same time as the Air Force Posite I and a few other kicks...not really feelin' them my boy's store is getting them here in NYC there'll only be a limited production of 2000 pairs according to what he told me yesterday

he's going to another Nike meeting friday to see the next releases maybe i'll have some more info by then

those are droppin in btwn the 12-15th of August during the World Basketball Festival same time as the Air Force Posite I and a few other kicks...not really feelin' them my boy's store is getting them here in NYC there'll only be a limited production of 2000 pairs according to what he told me yesterday

he's going to another Nike meeting friday to see the next releases maybe i'll have some more info by then

^yea they suppouse to be a limited release sometime this year. I like them and will copp if I can get my hands on them

^yea they suppouse to be a limited release sometime this year. I like them and will copp if I can get my hands on them

THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED AS OF YET IN THE U.S. VISIT SNEAKER NEWS, BECAUSE THEY HAD 2 DAYS OF CONVERSATION ABOUT "LOVE THE GAME" THEME RELEASE. THESE SHOES AND 3 OTHERS TARHEEL BLUE SHOES ARE APART OF THAT COLLECTION.
pimp.gif

THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED AS OF YET IN THE U.S. VISIT SNEAKER NEWS, BECAUSE THEY HAD 2 DAYS OF CONVERSATION ABOUT "LOVE THE GAME" THEME RELEASE. THESE SHOES AND 3 OTHERS TARHEEL BLUE SHOES ARE APART OF THAT COLLECTION.
pimp.gif

Like mentioned about, they are the For the Love of the Game IXs.

All the shoes on in the For the Love of the game pack have this symbol

un-powder-9-4-600x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom