2010 Nike Air Attack Pack

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Those Grey/Red 3M joints have been calling my name since I saw them in FA last weekend. Paying retail is a refusal though.

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I can get down with some of those- just gimme like 10 minutes to look through them all...heh

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I visited my local NSW yesterday and saw the entire pack in person. Boy was I not pleased. I am not interested in buying one single pair. I'm actually happy because if Nike dropped a huge pack of heat, I'd be dead broke. IMO... a very easy pass.

Joined Aug 3, 2009
I think some ppl are overly critical of this AA pack. Yes I agree some are over the top but there are a good amount of good colorways. The AM2009 has good colorways and are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. The AM1 aren't have bad either

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now