2010 Nike Air Attack Pack

only ones I like are the AM 09s. Those black/red ones are
pimp.gif

Only a few pairs I like 2009's and the 3m 95's. Maybe on discount would cop them, but no hurry. These will sit around in most stores for a while.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I think some ppl are overly critical of this AA pack. Yes I agree some are over the top but there are a good amount of good colorways. The AM2009 has good colorways and are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. The AM1 aren't have bad either
agreed....i was very hypercritical about them initially but there's some potential in a few of the shoes in the pack. That stupid "air" logo is still disgusting...especially on the 95's
sick.gif

and horsehair/patent should not be on any running shoes ever
indifferent.gif

but i copped the blk/purple/mr.ed's hair AM1's...

...and the swoosh has since been shaved with some clippers, has a nice velcro/felt feel to it now and it isn't as shiny as before
smokin.gif

Meh, rather boring and uninspired, although I haven't seen them in person but they seem to be an easy pass.

Just ordered them Black / Purple AM1s. Cant wait for them to come..... NEXT and last for me are gonna be them Black / Purple 95s this weekend and then Im done with the pack,

The only shoes I would even consider copping are the Black/Purple AM1's. And I just copped 2 pairs of the Black/White Grey 1's and one pair of the white/red QS 1's, so I'm good on 1's for a minute. Plus I don't particularly like the tone of purple, nor the color placement on them. They should have made the swoosh purple too.

i got the grey red 95s. they are 3m and look awesome in the light. but they are not comfotable at all

I think ima pick up the Black/Varsity Royal 2009s this friday, these and the sport red joints are fire.

copped the grey canvas 24/7's.. worn about 5 times and love them. they really come alive on your feet, cant wait for future cw's of the shoe.

Both all-sport red pairs will be mine when Eastbay lowers the price and allows discounts on them.

Thinking about going out and copping those football blue AM1 today. They've grown on me immensely.

These (not pictured in the OP) caught my eye as well.

nike-air-max-90-air-attack-1.jpg

am95 look a lil bulky...am1's got some decent cw...maybe only 2 pairs that r worth buyin. blk/purp am1= simplicity at its best

Back
Top Bottom