2010 Nike Air Attack Pack

Air_total_max_uptempo_blackmetallic_silver-570x360.jpg
http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/29/nike-air-attack-pack-niketown-nyc-display/

DAMN I wasnt thinking these AAP shoes would keep going on like this.

They putting all shoes with "AIR" into the Pack. I mean yea its "AIR" and all but DAMN. I think its time to end it already lol

They should of just kept it with AMs as in 87s, 90s, 95s, 97s, 2009s, shoes down that line.

May 3 · Nike Air Trainer III – Air Attack Pack

air-trainer-3-attack-pack-02.jpg

air-trainer-3-attack-pack-01.jpg

air-trainer-3-attack-pack-00.jpg

May 3 · Nike Air Trainer III – Air Attack Pack

air-trainer-3-attack-pack-17.jpg

It’s been quite a while since we’ve seen the Nike Air Trainer III, but a cameo in the ginormous Air Attack Pack is perfect timing.  The ATIII is famous for its ‘Medicine Ball’ colorway, but there are at least five Air Attack editions set to give that classic a run for its money.  In keeping with the two-tone and monochromatic themes from this huge pack, there are pairs in silver/red, black/purple, all-baby-blue, all-red and one in black/silver that reminds us of Bo Jackson circa 1990.  All of these should hit retailers in the coming weeks, and you can already pre-order the Raiders joints from Eastbay.

May 3 · Nike Air Total Max Uptempo – Air Attack Pack Releases

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack.jpg

Far be it for the Nike Air Attack Pack to contain only the greatest hits from ’80s, ’90s and the new millennium’s best runners.  No, this mammoth collection is growing thanks to one of 1997’s premier Nike Basketball designs.  The Nike Air Total Max Uptempo has always looked good in two-tone colorways, but these flip the script slightly, going with a monochromatic upper/midsole combo accented by a contrast on the huge Max Air unit and outsole.  Choose from Black/Football Blue, Black/Metallic Silver and Metallic Silver/Team Red, and any way you go, Eastbay has you covered for pre-orders. Look for these to start popping up for sale at select retailers later this month.

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-silver-1.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-silver-2.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-silver-3.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-silver-4.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-silver-5.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-metallic-silver-team-red-1.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-metallic-silver-team-red-2.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-metallic-silver-team-red-3.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-metallic-silver-team-red-4.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-metallic-silver-team-red-5.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-black-football-blue-1.jpg

That actually makes more sense than alot of the ones they did. Think about it, most of them are an all-black upper with a colored sole/midsole combo. Same way they're doing black/red foams soon, they could have also done black/royal, black/purple (sick), black/volt, then one monochromatic shoe, kind of like how they did an all-red AM1 they could do a foam that's all navy or even all-red with that clear midsole it would be pretty sick, but it would definitely %+*#@ the shoe out too much, IMO. I'm glad they didn't do it, but they could have done that and left ALOT of the other models they did on the drawing board. They could have also done an all-silver pair with clear volt sole and accents, and 3M around the upper where the black nubuck would normally be.

More pics up of Uptempos from Sneakernews the other day.  Have to see the purple ones in person and even if they look good, I don't know about em, but those navy ones look pretty sick.  These are pretty hit-or-miss, just like most of the Air Attacks:

May 7 · Nike Air Total Max Uptempo – Air Attack Pack – Navy + Purple

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-navy-purple.jpg

The basketball shoe that took 1997 by storm came back with a vengeance in 2009; Nike released the black/volt colorway of the Total Max Uptempo last year and was surely one of the bigger retro hits of the season. The Nike Air Total Max Uptempo returns once again in 2010 as part of the Nike Air Attack Pack; we already showed you four sick colorways of the shoe but we now have two more nubuck-and-leather varieties to add to that already-impressive list. Both the all-navy and all-purple colorways are set to release in late May or early June so check out the images after the jump and let us know which Nike Air Attack colorway of the Air Total Max Uptempo rises the highest.

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-navy.jpg

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-purple.jpg

uptempos look suspect, guess i'll wait to see them up close

I wonder what else they will do for these air attacks

What's the purpose of this pack again?

I hope these are limited, because most of them aren't going to sell.

Goin to Chicago Nike Town today. Does anyone know if they have the grey denim 90s? only ones out of the pack I want!
MAYHEM- do like how the 1s look without the hair! good idea!

They are relentless I will have to update this with all the new Air Attack Additions

My boy just picked up the black and silver air max 2009`s yesterday.....they are SICK!!!!!!!!

I want a paid but i cant do $160 for em.......im looking on ebay for a few deals

Back
Top Bottom