2010 Nike Vomero 5

I think they will or at the least under retail on reseller sites. Seems like only the oatmeal colorway is grabbing any attention.
Yeah looks like it. The Iron Ores which were hyped by some people are sitting and eventually will be discounted. Can’t wait for those and the Vast Greys to go on sale when they release

Yeah looks like it. The Iron Ores which were hyped by some people are sitting and eventually will be discounted. Can’t wait for those and the Vast Greys to go on sale when they release
I picked the iron ores up off SNKRS but I think going to return and put some low bids in on stockx and goat. I definitely want them but need them right. God knows I have plenty of shoes to wear.

I picked the iron ores up off SNKRS but I think going to return and put some low bids in on stockx and goat. I definitely want them but need them right. God knows I have plenty of shoes to wear.
I ended up returning my Iron’s recently as well because i can pick them up later down the line on sale. Don’t need 2 vomeros at retail price right now and i was happy paying retail for the oatmeals. Because my size 11.5 was going for a little over retail when they released

I ended up returning my Iron’s recently as well because i can pick them up later down the line on sale. Don’t need 2 vomeros at retail price right now and i was happy paying retail for the oatmeals. Because my size 11.5 was going for a little over retail when they released

I was thinking of the same, but I feel like 11.5 goes pretty quick once most shoes go on sale

Un-DS
20230127_185913-01.jpeg

Wheat grass and cacao wows are on SNKRS with a February 10th release date. I definitely think those will available for under retail either through sale prices or resale sites.

Do you have any of the women releases? Just wondering if the women's releases fit any different than the men's? Normally women's are a little more narrow.
I’ve been lurking this thread for a while. I’ve got the oatmeals (M12.5) , iron ores (bought 12 and 12.5) and cobblestones (M12) and there isn’t a difference in fit based on the men’s vs women’s releases. If anyone is wondering fit, tts works but I prefer .5 up for a roomier fit.

That's good to hear. I have TTS and half size up iron ores on the way along with TTS oatmeals. My TTS cobblestones fit perfectly. Athletic snug fit but index finger width at the end of the shoe.

I just got my pair of iron ores. Reminds me of my nb 990vX sneakers. I have a 20% off coupon, any way to use it on snkrs to grab another pair? I'm guessing no.

I just got my pair of iron ores. Reminds me of my nb 990vX sneakers. I have a 20% off coupon, any way to use it on snkrs to grab another pair? I'm guessing no.
Just open a new page on Chrome and go to Nike and buy it that way under your account. SNKRS won't let you buy again. I had to do the same thing.

Got my iron ores and my oatmeals in today, and I know people say the womens and men's models don't fit differently but I definitely think they do. My oatmeals, and cobblestones, are noticeable smaller than my iron ores. My iron ores fit perfectly while the women's colorways are tighter on the edges. Might try going half size up for the oatmeals and see how they feel.

Can't decide if I want that wheat grass that dropped a few days ago either...

Should always be a width difference between genders as well as a difference sometimes in foam density for to take into account weight differences as well

Should always be a width difference between genders as well as a difference sometimes in foam density for to take into account weight differences as well
I know this but I just saw people saying their pairs fit the same, and I obviously also know that everybody's foot is different, but that definitely isn't the case for me.

Just wanted to say that in case there's somebody interested who has wide feet or something. I'm going to try half size up in the women's pair and hopefully they don't fit too long.

Back
Top Bottom