2010 Nike Vomero 5

200w.gif

Got mine coming in from the concepts sale. Can't wait. Just wish some of the other colorways were offered in men's especially the oatmeal. The men versions just fit my foot better.

Anyone know which retailers are carrying the black sesames? I saw Nike is carrying them, but no big sizes.

Black sesame on SNKRS stopped at womens size 12 wtf? They changed this last minute.

Apologize if I missed it in this thread but what is sizing like on these?

Apologize if I missed it in this thread but what is sizing like on these?
For me personally, mens colorways fit me perfectly. Wide base and perfect length. Women's colorways fit the same length wise but I can definitely feel that it's more narrow in the toe box. Not unwearable but definitely noticeable. I ordered a half size up in a women's colorway to see if that fixes it or just makes them too long.

Thanks, man! Kinda regret sleeping on those DBs. Kudos to the kid for designing. Probably wouldn't have hit on SNKRS anyways.

For those who have them...are they as comfortable as the reviews I watching and reading? Heel and forefoot Zoom with Cushlon?

I think they're super comfortable. They aren't going to blow your mind like zoom x, boost, or fresh foam but they're great for all day stability and comfort.

langfor5 langfor5 - I personally feel it's very comfortable. It's not really well-known, but running shoes in the early 2010s and maybe late 2000s were really all about Zoom Air (or just regular Air) and Cushlon before it recently got adapted in Nike Basketball, and they kept going with it until the Vomero line started switching up interior foams within the carrier. It was amazing; I had the Pegasus 28s and the 29s and although they were the flagship shoes, the Vomeros were the "high-end" premium runners at that time.

I was wrong when I thought it was bottom-loaded Zoom Air; they're top-loaded Zoom Air units.

Thanks for all the feed back! Slept on these Vomero 5s. They are nice and if comfortable I'm all in!

I had these "back in the day" and they were my favorite pair of running shoes. I am pretty stoked they are coming back.

For me personally, mens colorways fit me perfectly. Wide base and perfect length. Women's colorways fit the same length wise but I can definitely feel that it's more narrow in the toe box. Not unwearable but definitely noticeable. I ordered a half size up in a women's colorway to see if that fixes it or just makes them too long.

I did normal nike size and half-size up. When going half-size up for my Iron Ores, the 2 microfiber overlays on the toe-box annoyingly crease into the top of your foot and you notice it walking.

I ordered some women's Oatmeals. The overlays seem to be sythetic/fake leather. Hopefully it helps prevent the creasing into your foot.

I did normal nike size and half-size up. When going half-size up for my Iron Ores, the 2 microfiber overlays on the toe-box annoyingly crease into the top of your foot and you notice it walking.

I ordered some women's Oatmeals. The overlays seem to be sythetic/fake leather. Hopefully it helps prevent the creasing into your foot.
I ordered my TTS and half size up for the iron ores and had the same experience. Half size up was too big. TTS were perfect.

I ordered TTS for the women's cobblestones and oatmeals and the length is fine but the toe box is noticeable tighter on the edges. I ordered half size up on the oatmeals and should get them in a couple days to try out. Hopefully they aren't too long like half size up in the men's colorways.

Back
Top Bottom