2011-2012 NBA/NCAA Feet Jordan Brand Edition!

Taken from youbigdummy's reply in the NCAA Basketball "Kicks on Court" thread from retro, Bob Huggins wearing Cement 3's
5938014.jpg

5937678.jpg

And Marcus Jordan with the IV's

5940404.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

NCAA

10472513standard.jpg

a little off topic but those Kobe VI's are sick!  Must be an iD using the gradient when it was available or a PE...either way theyre dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

Crawford's bordeaux's look off with that wizards uni, but still nice to see them on the court. Then again, they never really matched Mike's.
Jordan only wore the Bordeaux's in the All Star game. 

Which like the wizards current jersey was a red white and blue colorist. Predominatly white with the crystallized star.

Sick thread, love to see all the players wearing different jordans. Especially older retros
pimp.gif

I think Chalmers is wearing the all black and chrome XVII's against Bulls right now.....pics anyone?

Ray Allen wearing white/green Air Jordan XIII's
999x.jpg

013112kingsmonta.jpg

Monta Ellis wearing "Flint" Air Jordan XIII

5947396.jpg

Paul George wearing True Blue Air Jordan III

5945886.jpg

Michael Beasley wearing Air Jordan XIII "Playoffs"

Enes Kanter wearing Air Jordan XI Concords

13806577410.jpg

Enes Kanter wearing Air Jordan XI Concords; Solomon Jones wearing Air Jordan XIV "Last Shot"
13806542710.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

last night's Washington-Seattle game had a lot of heat

Tony Wroten brought out the Grape V's

5887684.jpg
5887682.jpg

washington huskies, seattle redhawks, air jordan 1, 3, 9, 11, 14

59f241d805bcf53737d92e04da615d3e4433dd.gif

a361498cb7513813e55e39a7aea9ddf6c08b49.gif
59f241d805bcf53737d92e04da615d3e4433dd.gif

GOOD GOD THOSE IS ICYYYY

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i havnt balled in retros since i was younger but with all the complaints with quality it seems like the shoe hold up if nba players are using them to ball.

The one and only time I hooped in a retro was the CDP Bred XI's..... I knew something was off when I first tried them on. No padding, no ankle support, it was pitiful. The soles came apart after I hooped in the shoe twice and wore them casually another four times. 
sick.gif
 Out of all the retros I probably picked the worst one to hoop in but never again, I'll just stick to Kobe VI's for on the court. 

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i havnt balled in retros since i was younger but with all the complaints with quality it seems like the shoe hold up if nba players are using them to ball.

The one and only time I hooped in a retro was the CDP Bred XI's..... I knew something was off when I first tried them on. No padding, no ankle support, it was pitiful. The soles came apart after I hooped in the shoe twice and wore them casually another four times. 
sick.gif
 Out of all the retros I probably picked the worst one to hoop in but never again, I'll just stick to Kobe VI's for on the court. 
I'm a true jordanhead and always have balled in retros and always will...For my high school I did, for my college I did and now I do for pick ups.  Some are better than others but I have balled in columbia xi, nubuck xii, military iv, 01 bred xi, 00/11 concord xi, cdp xx, white/navy xvi, bred xvi, white/carolinda xv, flint xiii, cobalt xi low i.e., all black x, white/red x, white/black/red ii, black/carolina v, flint ix, cdp xvii, black/royal xviii, and black/gold xix SE. My favorites were the ix, x, and xi.. Currently I ball in concords and bred xvi. 

Back
Top Bottom