2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I guess O got lucky then cause my TB's haven't cracked at all and I've worn them over 20 times so far.

U must be like gorilla zoe and walk with a waddle.

I'm 5'8, 240(bodybuilder).  I put hella pressure on my shoes, fam.  Like I said, I must have gotten lucky cause my fire reds cracked after about 7-8 wears.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I guess O got lucky then cause my TB's haven't cracked at all and I've worn them over 20 times so far.

U must be like gorilla zoe and walk with a waddle.

I'm 5'8, 240(bodybuilder).  I put hella pressure on my shoes, fam.  Like I said, I must have gotten lucky cause my fire reds cracked after about 7-8 wears.

My have worn my CDP 3's a bunch of times since they released and still have no paint chip, i wore my FR3's like the same amount of times and the paint has been chipping on those like crazy.

My have worn my CDP 3's a bunch of times since they released and still have no paint chip, i wore my FR3's like the same amount of times and the paint has been chipping on those like crazy.

seems like this thread gone end up like the white/cement thread. people spit'n hot truth about bad quality/defenders doing what every they can to defend and dismiss poor quality. then when they have no other argue'n points they'll just start sayn,"dont like dont buy", " why are u even here" "shoes are supposed to be worn y do u care if thier pre creased/chip"or my personal fav " he cant afford them thats why hes hate'n"
laugh.gif

seems like this thread gone end up like the white/cement thread. people spit'n hot truth about bad quality/defenders doing what every they can to defend and dismiss poor quality. then when they have no other argue'n points they'll just start sayn,"dont like dont buy", " why are u even here" "shoes are supposed to be worn y do u care if thier pre creased/chip"or my personal fav " he cant afford them thats why hes hate'n"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

the cdp ones were caca....I sold them with a quickness on craigslist the next day.

and you really think these are going to be any different in quality?

the cdp ones were caca....I sold them with a quickness on craigslist the next day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This dude 3thaman been posting those same pics since the cement III retro back in '03. Give it a rest, b.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he looks forward to III's releasing

I mean, if I had that many pairs of 2001's, I wouldn't even be here myself.  

laugh.gif
  Yes, I do like to remind everyone what quality use to be with my same ol pics.  No I do not look forward to III's releasing anymore because they are butchered.  Don't know why I come in either, been so long I forgot my password.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This dude 3thaman been posting those same pics since the cement III retro back in '03. Give it a rest, b.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he looks forward to III's releasing

I mean, if I had that many pairs of 2001's, I wouldn't even be here myself.  

laugh.gif
  Yes, I do like to remind everyone what quality use to be with my same ol pics.  No I do not look forward to III's releasing anymore because they are butchered.  Don't know why I come in either, been so long I forgot my password.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

but the white pair is on point, is everyone over looking that so soon?

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

but the white pair is on point, is everyone over looking that so soon?

Back
Top Bottom