2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

SdotRusherz wrote:

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif

So you think everyone is lying
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif

First off, let me get this out of the way....
4b416645b584e653e0d2ed24528771ea93fa93ec.gif

You see, initially after telling dude not to follow up on the trade for the CDP's, I was going to post a pic of my old pair to prove what I was talking about - because I knew there'd be someone like YOU who's going to defend those overly rated CDP 3's - to justify you spending $300 on them. Of course you don't want to feel ripped off, right?

And I've been back and fourth around here for 10 years my g, seen the best of the best, and the worst of the worst quality - literally. When I speak about certain kicks, it's only from my experience with them.

So here fam, here's a pic at YOUR request - to validate my opinion:

2vvq0jr.jpg

^That's only from wearing them 2 times, and I ain't no more than 180 lbs. Don't believe me? Check the bottoms:

106y5ms.jpg

You can keep them little punk %*+ CDP's. Cause if you aint got these well, than you don't know what time it is..

nikemd.jpg

pimp.gif

Okay, so yours got messed up. Great. As I said before...that was my experience and haven't ever seen not one person who had this complaint show us what they were talking about. Now I can see.Now let me set this straight...I have the 01s and the CDPs, so don't get ahead of yourself. If you read what I wrote you would know this. I'm far from a little punk or a kid at the age of 35 years of age. I don't care how long you or I have been on nor how many posts have been made...I have been in this since'89. Like I said... this was my experience.On some man to man...rover made your point and I made mine. Move on. I'm glad to see that somebody actually has proof of their claim, instead of somebody who's following the crowd.

pimp.gif

First off, let me get this out of the way....
4b416645b584e653e0d2ed24528771ea93fa93ec.gif

You see, initially after telling dude not to follow up on the trade for the CDP's, I was going to post a pic of my old pair to prove what I was talking about - because I knew there'd be someone like YOU who's going to defend those overly rated CDP 3's - to justify you spending $300 on them. Of course you don't want to feel ripped off, right?

And I've been back and fourth around here for 10 years my g, seen the best of the best, and the worst of the worst quality - literally. When I speak about certain kicks, it's only from my experience with them.

So here fam, here's a pic at YOUR request - to validate my opinion:

2vvq0jr.jpg

^That's only from wearing them 2 times, and I ain't no more than 180 lbs. Don't believe me? Check the bottoms:

106y5ms.jpg

You can keep them little punk %*+ CDP's. Cause if you aint got these well, than you don't know what time it is..

nikemd.jpg

pimp.gif

Okay, so yours got messed up. Great. As I said before...that was my experience and haven't ever seen not one person who had this complaint show us what they were talking about. Now I can see.Now let me set this straight...I have the 01s and the CDPs, so don't get ahead of yourself. If you read what I wrote you would know this. I'm far from a little punk or a kid at the age of 35 years of age. I don't care how long you or I have been on nor how many posts have been made...I have been in this since'89. Like I said... this was my experience.On some man to man...rover made your point and I made mine. Move on. I'm glad to see that somebody actually has proof of their claim, instead of somebody who's following the crowd.

Sincere, let it go. You got lucky, but you're far from right. It's a common occurrence. I looked at mine last week and noticed cracks on the white near the air bubble.

Fire reds, 2009 true blues and all of the Spiz'ike's same results.

Sincere, let it go. You got lucky, but you're far from right. It's a common occurrence. I looked at mine last week and noticed cracks on the white near the air bubble.

You can add the Cool Grey 3's to that list, mine start chipping last week, and I've only worn them twice.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

You can add the Cool Grey 3's to that list, mine start chipping last week, and I've only worn them twice.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Okay, so yours got messed up. Great. As I said before...that was my experience and haven't ever seen not one person who had this complaint show us what they were talking about. Now I can see. Now let me set this straight...I have the 01s and the CDPs, so don't get ahead of yourself. If you read what I wrote you would know this. I'm far from a little punk or a kid at the age of 35 years of age. I don't care how long you or I have been on nor how many posts have been made...I have been in this since'89. Like I said... this was my experience. On some man to man...rover made your point and I made mine. Move on. I'm glad to see that somebody actually has proof of their claim, instead of somebody who's following the crowd.

Agreed. I wasn't trying to son anybody or prove anybody wrong, I just wanted to give some advice to someone (SpotRushers) who was asking.

I'm glad we both can see eye-to-eye.

Okay, so yours got messed up. Great. As I said before...that was my experience and haven't ever seen not one person who had this complaint show us what they were talking about. Now I can see. Now let me set this straight...I have the 01s and the CDPs, so don't get ahead of yourself. If you read what I wrote you would know this. I'm far from a little punk or a kid at the age of 35 years of age. I don't care how long you or I have been on nor how many posts have been made...I have been in this since'89. Like I said... this was my experience. On some man to man...rover made your point and I made mine. Move on. I'm glad to see that somebody actually has proof of their claim, instead of somebody who's following the crowd.

Agreed. I wasn't trying to son anybody or prove anybody wrong, I just wanted to give some advice to someone (SpotRushers) who was asking.

I'm glad we both can see eye-to-eye.

pimp.gif

I have a pair of CDP III's and am 6'4" 98kgs. Mine have started to show signs of cracking on the midsole just like the TB III's have.
Its in its early stages but the cracking will end up just as bad as my TB III's are.  I'm not fazed though. I wear them and all my cracked III's and IV's with pride.

pimp.gif

I have a pair of CDP III's and am 6'4" 98kgs. Mine have started to show signs of cracking on the midsole just like the TB III's have.
Its in its early stages but the cracking will end up just as bad as my TB III's are.  I'm not fazed though. I wear them and all my cracked III's and IV's with pride.

I guess O got lucky then cause my TB's haven't cracked at all and I've worn them over 20 times so far.

I guess O got lucky then cause my TB's haven't cracked at all and I've worn them over 20 times so far.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

U must be like gorilla zoe and walk with a waddle.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

U must be like gorilla zoe and walk with a waddle.

Back
Top Bottom