2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Cojp

anyone notice different elephant prints on each shoe?

yeah i got different prints on my pair from nbastore
the pair i got from finishline is just a tad off but not really noticable unless you stare, it was the last pair they had in my size so i had to settle for em.......hopefully my pair from crooked tongues comes correct if not ill just mix and match and get rid of the pair that doesnt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cojp

anyone notice different elephant prints on each shoe?

yeah i got different prints on my pair from nbastore
the pair i got from finishline is just a tad off but not really noticable unless you stare, it was the last pair they had in my size so i had to settle for em.......hopefully my pair from crooked tongues comes correct if not ill just mix and match and get rid of the pair that doesnt
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, just got my shipping confirmation. NDC comin thru,

gd lookin out to all that posted links

pimp.gif
, just got my shipping confirmation. NDC comin thru,

gd lookin out to all that posted links

@hulkogan74 they arent bgrades, i bought them at champs for retail. But they should be marked as Bgrades and discounted.

I dont know how that scraping even happens.

@hulkogan74 they arent bgrades, i bought them at champs for retail. But they should be marked as Bgrades and discounted.

I dont know how that scraping even happens.

I wanna take the shine of the midsole, but then I don't, that shiney midsole makes these 2011 BC differnt from the other BC3's.

I wanna take the shine of the midsole, but then I don't, that shiney midsole makes these 2011 BC differnt from the other BC3's.

I'm looking at the picture of the b-grade, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at. What's wrong with it?

I'm looking at the picture of the b-grade, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at. What's wrong with it?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

UK Mens sz9 is a US Mens sz10 right? Size.co.uk says UK 9 = US 9.5.....I hope they're right

American sizes are one size up from UK sizes, a 9 would be a size 10.
in Nike's its 1 size up.

They have it wrong then, check all the other UK sites, I'm from the UK, American sizes are always one up meaning a 10 is 11. If you don't believe me check the chart.

UK Mens sz9 is a US Mens sz10 right? Size.co.uk says UK 9 = US 9.5.....I hope they're right

in Nike's its 1 size up.

They have it wrong then, check all the other UK sites, I'm from the UK, American sizes are always one up meaning a 10 is 11. If you don't believe me check the chart.

SNS... shipped
NDC... shipped (my phone order)
NDC... shipped (my computer order)

my jordan retirement portfolio is looking strong... XI's and IV's then it's time to start spending $$ on what is important (mortgage and kids)***

***I may limit myself to two pairs of J's per year

SNS... shipped
NDC... shipped (my phone order)
NDC... shipped (my computer order)

my jordan retirement portfolio is looking strong... XI's and IV's then it's time to start spending $$ on what is important (mortgage and kids)***

***I may limit myself to two pairs of J's per year

in Nike's its 1 size up.

That's what I thought...and checked numerous boxes,but the site's size chart says uk 9 = 9.5 which I hope..if I get a 10,which. I prob. am,its getting returned.

Back
Top Bottom