2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

The pair I got from NDC was on point...but, I really like the numerous perforations and padding on my CDP's, I prefer them, so in my mind they get the edge on the 2011's...that being said, I do like the 2011's and if I didn't need (or want) a pair of Bordeauxs and the funds were right for it, I would just keep my 2011 BCIII's and copp the Bords with cash...I was somewhat looking forward to breaking the 2011's in and applying the Magic Eraser to the glossy midsole.
Here's what I'm talking about on the CDP and 2011 BCIII's...

CDP: 
51416648caec2f4c5d5499e44c960c24108e33ee_r.JPG

2011: 
4f5263952fcc88736b4acf28924ed2da8dbc5584_r.jpg
0241695ec58e6fa42b6aa013d73924b5a35749ee_r.jpg

Just slightly more padding in the heel area and on the tongue in the CDP's...but to me the 2011's are still a desirable retro...
pimp.gif

Jus received my FNL pair, no defects spotted as of yet, so shoes are looking good so far, will inspect more closely when I get home from work tonight, sweet.....

Jus received my FNL pair, no defects spotted as of yet, so shoes are looking good so far, will inspect more closely when I get home from work tonight, sweet.....

i received my 2 sz 10.5's from wellgosh today, and i guess i got lucky, both of my pairs are flawless (other than the pre-creased toebox). im going to start rocking them today and hopefully no cracks or paint chipping. i have been rocking my 2011 wc 3's steadily and those have not cracked or chipped at all. i had a pair of cdp 3's and they started cracking severley after only 1 or 2 wears and judging by looks and overall quality of materials, i would say 2011 bc 3's >>> cdp 3's.

i received my 2 sz 10.5's from wellgosh today, and i guess i got lucky, both of my pairs are flawless (other than the pre-creased toebox). im going to start rocking them today and hopefully no cracks or paint chipping. i have been rocking my 2011 wc 3's steadily and those have not cracked or chipped at all. i had a pair of cdp 3's and they started cracking severley after only 1 or 2 wears and judging by looks and overall quality of materials, i would say 2011 bc 3's >>> cdp 3's.

I don't know what you dudes are doing in your shoes to make them crack already.
Dudes out here running track in them or some *$##.

I've been wearing mine for the past couple days and have no cracking whatsoever.
I've had my white cements for almost a year now and no cracking on those either.

I don't know what you dudes are doing in your shoes to make them crack already.
Dudes out here running track in them or some *$##.

I've been wearing mine for the past couple days and have no cracking whatsoever.
I've had my white cements for almost a year now and no cracking on those either.

Still waiting on mine from Eastbay.
ohwell.gif

Side note: Peeps from NYC, has anyone ever deal with Street Gear NYC? If so, was everything on the up and up?

Still waiting on mine from Eastbay.
ohwell.gif

Side note: Peeps from NYC, has anyone ever deal with Street Gear NYC? If so, was everything on the up and up?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Got my pairs from SNS. They came in a bad that held a box that held a box that held each pair in their own reusable bag!! These guys weren't playing with the packaging!! Both pairs came out great!! Thanks again to whoever posted that link. I'll be checking this site again next month.

Time to crack out that Magic Eraser...

This is how my second pair from them came, I was impressed. My first pair just came in a regular box tho...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Got my pairs from SNS. They came in a bad that held a box that held a box that held each pair in their own reusable bag!! These guys weren't playing with the packaging!! Both pairs came out great!! Thanks again to whoever posted that link. I'll be checking this site again next month.

Time to crack out that Magic Eraser...

This is how my second pair from them came, I was impressed. My first pair just came in a regular box tho...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how dudes were praising these in comparison to the CDP's

CDP's are better than these, been saying that for the longest but dudes thought I was crazy.
CDP's aren't better. If both have the same cracking mid-sole issue, I would still prefer the tumbled leather of the 2011's over the smooth leather of the CDP's.

CDP's are better than these, been saying that for the longest but dudes thought I was crazy.
CDP's aren't better. If both have the same cracking mid-sole issue, I would still prefer the tumbled leather of the 2011's over the smooth leather of the CDP's.

It should be expected for them to chip by now anyway. Unless you haven't bought any 3's since before the fire red/flips release, I don't see the surprise in comparison to the CDP's quality. It sucks regardless.

It should be expected for them to chip by now anyway. Unless you haven't bought any 3's since before the fire red/flips release, I don't see the surprise in comparison to the CDP's quality. It sucks regardless.

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Yep.... Me too! Also my CDP pair creased really bad after my first wear.. I still don't regret selling both...happy with the 11's... Guess its just what you like more... I guess I won't say these are better , I will just say these are better to me...

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Yep.... Me too! Also my CDP pair creased really bad after my first wear.. I still don't regret selling both...happy with the 11's... Guess its just what you like more... I guess I won't say these are better , I will just say these are better to me...

I've worn my True Blues a lot and they haven't cracked.
I wore my BCIII out yesterday and after I took them off, I saw minimall cracking already 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've worn my True Blues a lot and they haven't cracked.
I wore my BCIII out yesterday and after I took them off, I saw minimall cracking already 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom