2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I like my pairs.  I'm content...still wearing my 01's 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how dudes were praising these in comparison to the CDP's

CDP's are better than these, been saying that for the longest but dudes thought I was crazy.
CDP's aren't better. If both have the same cracking mid-sole issue, I would still prefer the tumbled leather of the 2011's over the smooth leather of the CDP's.
Smooth leather of the CDP's?  I think you are mistaken sir. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how dudes were praising these in comparison to the CDP's

CDP's are better than these, been saying that for the longest but dudes thought I was crazy.
CDP's aren't better. If both have the same cracking mid-sole issue, I would still prefer the tumbled leather of the 2011's over the smooth leather of the CDP's.
indifferent.gif

damn I'm getting so unlucky with the restocks, always missing them.... all I want is a 3rd pair for msrp....

damn I'm getting so unlucky with the restocks, always missing them.... all I want is a 3rd pair for msrp....

I got the worst luck with cracking.. Aquas, white cement 3s from 01 started cracking after my first wear.. 
These didn't crack after my first wear though 
nerd.gif

I got the worst luck with cracking.. Aquas, white cement 3s from 01 started cracking after my first wear.. 
These didn't crack after my first wear though 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Thanks. You sprayed the whole midsole?

yeah I just sprayed the entire shoe. midsole first, then the leather. it dries in minutes.
Solecity, its a clear coat. I swear by this stuff. I saved me from ruining my South Beaches and made the repaint job on my Aquas hold MUCH better than the factory paint.

word imma try this on my TB3's
if they come out good imma use it on all my shoes too
nerd.gif
where can i cop? wal mart?
You can cop it from any art supply store bro. Artists also use it on their paintings and drawings to prevent smudging.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Thanks. You sprayed the whole midsole?

yeah I just sprayed the entire shoe. midsole first, then the leather. it dries in minutes.
Solecity, its a clear coat. I swear by this stuff. I saved me from ruining my South Beaches and made the repaint job on my Aquas hold MUCH better than the factory paint.

word imma try this on my TB3's
if they come out good imma use it on all my shoes too
nerd.gif
where can i cop? wal mart?
You can cop it from any art supply store bro. Artists also use it on their paintings and drawings to prevent smudging.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

indifferent.gif
Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.

indifferent.gif
Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.

indifferent.gif
I own both pairs my man...I guess I just disagree with you...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyone have the problem of their insoles being too big for the shoe? I ordered mine off of ndc and got 'em yesterday. After trying them on I was pissed. Its like they stuffed and 11.5 insole into a sz 11. They told me it would be 3-4 weeks before I could get another pair if I sent them back
mad.gif
. Operations needs to step their 6 sigma game up. 

Anyone have the problem of their insoles being too big for the shoe? I ordered mine off of ndc and got 'em yesterday. After trying them on I was pissed. Its like they stuffed and 11.5 insole into a sz 11. They told me it would be 3-4 weeks before I could get another pair if I sent them back
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

mad.gif
My pair from NT had that problem on the right shoe, but luckily my pair from SNS didn't have this problem.

Yeah, we all know that QC is bad but why not just trim the insoles instead of returning 'em?

Originally Posted by Young Street86

mad.gif
My pair from NT had that problem on the right shoe, but luckily my pair from SNS didn't have this problem.

Yeah, we all know that QC is bad but why not just trim the insoles instead of returning 'em?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.

Just received my pairs from CT. Still waiting for my gf's pair from NDC. I haven't touched the shoes yet, but is this large insole a common occurance?

Back
Top Bottom