2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I bought a pair of Takashi's from Collective's Ebay store a few years back.  They were legit then, but I haven't bought anything from them since.

I bought a pair of Takashi's from Collective's Ebay store a few years back.  They were legit then, but I haven't bought anything from them since.

ive worn my w/c 's about 15-20 X's no cracking and after about 5 wears on my b/c 's i have cracking on the heels and inners of the soles.....

ive worn my w/c 's about 15-20 X's no cracking and after about 5 wears on my b/c 's i have cracking on the heels and inners of the soles.....

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I have worn my WCs, TBs, and BCs ATLEAST 15-20 times each and have ZERO cracks or compression creases on the midsole. I am 250lbs BTW...

Im 219-230 depending on my diet/workouts. WC = 20-25 wears, a tiny hairline crack about a quarter of inch that hasnt gotten any worse in the last 5 wears that you have to look for. TB are mint. I sold a pair of my BC I wore like 10 or so times, that had a simular crack to the white cements but a little bit bigger. Both were on the left shoe near the air unit. I think it something to do with how my foot is positioned when I drive.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I have worn my WCs, TBs, and BCs ATLEAST 15-20 times each and have ZERO cracks or compression creases on the midsole. I am 250lbs BTW...

Im 219-230 depending on my diet/workouts. WC = 20-25 wears, a tiny hairline crack about a quarter of inch that hasnt gotten any worse in the last 5 wears that you have to look for. TB are mint. I sold a pair of my BC I wore like 10 or so times, that had a simular crack to the white cements but a little bit bigger. Both were on the left shoe near the air unit. I think it something to do with how my foot is positioned when I drive.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

My GF pair, GS7 has begun cracking after 3 wears, but GS has a 3 midsole but Im sure the paint technique/quality/actual paint is the same.

I hope the cements 4s arent going to be that way. Wish we would be able to find out how doernbechers held up, but barely anyone wore them

My GF pair, GS7 has begun cracking after 3 wears, but GS has a 3 midsole but Im sure the paint technique/quality/actual paint is the same.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

not surprising. I copped almost every major release in 2011 and have not worn any of them. Not even sure why i buy anymore. 
grin.gif
Only been wearing my older retros

not surprising. I copped almost every major release in 2011 and have not worn any of them. Not even sure why i buy anymore. 
grin.gif
Only been wearing my older retros

Yo that site should be good. I copped Supreme dunk Highs from them and it was legit. However, they are a consignment store I believe so contact them to see if their stock of BC3s are theirs or customers' pairs

Yo that site should be good. I copped Supreme dunk Highs from them and it was legit. However, they are a consignment store I believe so contact them to see if their stock of BC3s are theirs or customers' pairs

I have the Military 4's and Mars 4's from a few years ago and they cracked the same way. 
I'll bet the Cement 4's and all other 4's that are retroed this year will also crack.
I'm not sure why people keep getting salty about 3's cracking. 
Its not a new thing they all crack over time.
eyes.gif

I have the Military 4's and Mars 4's from a few years ago and they cracked the same way. 
I'll bet the Cement 4's and all other 4's that are retroed this year will also crack.
I'm not sure why people keep getting salty about 3's cracking. 
Its not a new thing they all crack over time.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom