2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^

Nahhhhhhh. Black> Wht

But True Blues are my fave 3s. I think it's that extra cement print in the lace area that sets it for me..

My lady got these for me for Christmas.

sick.gif
at the cement cut. Gonna see if I can track down another pair of 10.5's around the city. Love this colorway though.

My lady got these for me for Christmas.

sick.gif
at the cement cut. Gonna see if I can track down another pair of 10.5's around the city. Love this colorway though.

Thanks to Optimus for the tutorial...worked out great. Finally makes them look like my white cements haha
laugh.gif

Not much gloss anymore.

Thanks to Optimus for the tutorial...worked out great. Finally makes them look like my white cements haha
laugh.gif

Not much gloss anymore.

scooped a pair of these at my local sporting good store

crazy they still have these in common sizes

I know this is off topic but any suggestions on how to restore the yellowing for the white cements 
ohwell.gif

I know this is off topic but any suggestions on how to restore the yellowing for the white cements 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I never have any luck like this...Nice pick up!

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I never have any luck like this...Nice pick up!

bought a pair of true blue & cement for cheap!!!!!! double on these was a must!!! gonna rock the crap out of my cdp before these get rock!!!

bought a pair of true blue & cement for cheap!!!!!! double on these was a must!!! gonna rock the crap out of my cdp before these get rock!!!

Definitely one of the most comfiest jays.

Hoping they pop up in the outlets so I can double up. You don't really need doubles of these, but for cheap why not.

Definitely one of the most comfiest jays.

Hoping they pop up in the outlets so I can double up. You don't really need doubles of these, but for cheap why not.

Originally Posted by JAYS

Where at?

Originally Posted by JAYS

Where at?

Back
Top Bottom