2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by utl768

quality on these are awful
laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

these are exactly like mine....I am really disappointed in JB. All of you are better off copping CDP or earlier versions...a little better quality on the leather and everything. Man it really pisses me off.

So, if the white midsole starts cracking - can anyone recommend some good paint? I thought were was a specifc brand that was sold on eBay, couldn't remember what it was. It was for shoes too.

So, if the white midsole starts cracking - can anyone recommend some good paint? I thought were was a specifc brand that was sold on eBay, couldn't remember what it was. It was for shoes too.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Angelus Leather paint is the only one I heard thats perfect for Jordans. turtlefeathers.com has some. I've ordered from them before. Restoring sucks, I failed trying to do my spizike's...damn jb.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Angelus Leather paint is the only one I heard thats perfect for Jordans. turtlefeathers.com has some. I've ordered from them before. Restoring sucks, I failed trying to do my spizike's...damn jb.

I have a question..... on Foot Locker, Foot Action, and Champs they all have the same sizes listed (out of stock of course) so do all these sites run off the same inventory? Even when they had those concords up for a couple days it was the same. I am just wondering if these online inventories for all these different stores come from the same place? Let me know what you guys think!

I have a question..... on Foot Locker, Foot Action, and Champs they all have the same sizes listed (out of stock of course) so do all these sites run off the same inventory? Even when they had those concords up for a couple days it was the same. I am just wondering if these online inventories for all these different stores come from the same place? Let me know what you guys think!

They are all basically the same company. It's funny cause they basically monopolize the industry with the exception on Richards, (lol) jimmy jazz, modells, and the mom and pops. I'm sure I missed a few but if your not in an urban area and rely on your local malls this is definitely the case.

They are all basically the same company. It's funny cause they basically monopolize the industry with the exception on Richards, (lol) jimmy jazz, modells, and the mom and pops. I'm sure I missed a few but if your not in an urban area and rely on your local malls this is definitely the case.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

True, but does modell's share with someone too? They charge tax on the west coast even though there aren't any locations here. Thinking it mighT be Richards..

True, but does modell's share with someone too? They charge tax on the west coast even though there aren't any locations here. Thinking it mighT be Richards..

Is Jimmy Jazz Legit? I looked at their site and it's kinda generic.....   I live in a rural area with a Foot Locker, Finishline, and that's about it.

Is Jimmy Jazz Legit? I looked at their site and it's kinda generic.....   I live in a rural area with a Foot Locker, Finishline, and that's about it.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Yeah they are legit they have a few brick and mortar stores around my area.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Yeah they are legit they have a few brick and mortar stores around my area.

I've worn mine three times since I got them on Christmas and everything looks decent. The moment I notice a crack and/or chipping, these are going back to Nike. There's no justification in consumers having to take a look at $160+ items after the first few wears to make sure everything is still in tact. I'm really growing sick and tired of JB, and with the come up in other sigs like the Kobe and Lebrons, it's only a matter of time before I make my move elsewhere and spend the same amount on shoes with actual current technology and innovation, and most importantly, QUALITY. End rant.

I've worn mine three times since I got them on Christmas and everything looks decent. The moment I notice a crack and/or chipping, these are going back to Nike. There's no justification in consumers having to take a look at $160+ items after the first few wears to make sure everything is still in tact. I'm really growing sick and tired of JB, and with the come up in other sigs like the Kobe and Lebrons, it's only a matter of time before I make my move elsewhere and spend the same amount on shoes with actual current technology and innovation, and most importantly, QUALITY. End rant.

Back
Top Bottom