2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Damn, these are already cracking?????? It hasn't even been 2 months yet. 
eek.gif

Glad these were an easy pass for me.  

My 2003's white/cement starting chipping, but look how long and how many wears that took to happen.  

My 2001 black/cement are still crack free.

Damn, these are already cracking?????? It hasn't even been 2 months yet. 
eek.gif

Glad these were an easy pass for me.  

My 2003's white/cement starting chipping, but look how long and how many wears that took to happen.  

My 2001 black/cement are still crack free.

Mine have also started to crack. But nothing major. Regardless not cool. Ironically my stealth threes have been worn alot more times and there are 0 cracks. Go figure.. smh

Mine have also started to crack. But nothing major. Regardless not cool. Ironically my stealth threes have been worn alot more times and there are 0 cracks. Go figure.. smh

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I've worn mine three times since I got them on Christmas and everything looks decent. The moment I notice a crack and/or chipping, these are going back to Nike. There's no justification in consumers having to take a look at $160+ items after the first few wears to make sure everything is still in tact. I'm really growing sick and tired of JB, and with the come up in other sigs like the Kobe and Lebrons, it's only a matter of time before I make my move elsewhere and spend the same amount on shoes with actual current technology and innovation, and most importantly, QUALITY. End rant.
its been like this for years.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I've worn mine three times since I got them on Christmas and everything looks decent. The moment I notice a crack and/or chipping, these are going back to Nike. There's no justification in consumers having to take a look at $160+ items after the first few wears to make sure everything is still in tact. I'm really growing sick and tired of JB, and with the come up in other sigs like the Kobe and Lebrons, it's only a matter of time before I make my move elsewhere and spend the same amount on shoes with actual current technology and innovation, and most importantly, QUALITY. End rant.
its been like this for years.
ohwell.gif

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

EASTBAY REPS WERE ARE YOU?????

SMDH, EASTBAY SENT MY SHOES IN A DAMN PLASTIC BAG !!@. BOX IS MESSED UP AND THEY PUT SOME SHIPPING STICKER ON IT.

EASTBAY REPS WERE ARE YOU?????

Back
Top Bottom