2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

missed them last nov. ended up coppin a vvvvvnds pr on craigslist for 160.  i need another pr of these. G.O.A.T 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Missed out on these and regretted it. Saw natterjacks had a Sz.11 & 12 for 105euro which is like $134, so I put two Sz.11's in the cart and checked out. Hope it goes through since Nike.com cancelled my two pairs of cement IV's today. These will make up for that.

Missed out on these and regretted it. Saw natterjacks had a Sz.11 & 12 for 105euro which is like $134, so I put two Sz.11's in the cart and checked out. Hope it goes through since Nike.com cancelled my two pairs of cement IV's today. These will make up for that.

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?

You're a hypebeast? Really? 
Oh I suppose you expect everyone to be in the cement IV thread huh? 

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?

You're a hypebeast? Really? 
Oh I suppose you expect everyone to be in the cement IV thread huh? 

still gotta get me a pair of these. got too drunk the night before and slept through the release. one day these will be mine.
happy.gif

still gotta get me a pair of these. got too drunk the night before and slept through the release. one day these will be mine.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

thats 105 pound sterling, not euros

thats 105 pound sterling, not euros

No charge for shipping?  I thought it was 65 euros or something.

No charge for shipping?  I thought it was 65 euros or something.

WORN MINE MAYBE 5 TIMES... WHITE MID SOLES ARE ALL CRACKED UP.... PAINT CHIPPING OFF AND #%+#... I DO HOPE THE CEMENT 4'S DONT END UP LIKE THIS...

WORN MINE MAYBE 5 TIMES... WHITE MID SOLES ARE ALL CRACKED UP.... PAINT CHIPPING OFF AND #%+#... I DO HOPE THE CEMENT 4'S DONT END UP LIKE THIS...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jayem

I feel you man, live about 2hrs from you Toronto. lol
Winters sucks for sneakerheads, I'm rolling with Tims for a moment.
Patiently waiting for spring.
It does suck bad!
But I have some other kicks I can wear in the mean time.

Same goes for any sneaker I get before April/May: 

Chicago 10's, DW AJ1 or AJ Spiz'ike Bordeauxs, WC 4's and Playoff 12's (might wear those since they release towards the end of April).

MOVING FROM CLEVELAND TO HOUSTON FOR THE WIN.

BOUT TO START WEARING HEAT YEAR ROUND
pimp.gif
you moving to houston bruh? what part im down here

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jayem

I feel you man, live about 2hrs from you Toronto. lol
Winters sucks for sneakerheads, I'm rolling with Tims for a moment.
Patiently waiting for spring.
It does suck bad!
But I have some other kicks I can wear in the mean time.

Same goes for any sneaker I get before April/May: 

Chicago 10's, DW AJ1 or AJ Spiz'ike Bordeauxs, WC 4's and Playoff 12's (might wear those since they release towards the end of April).

MOVING FROM CLEVELAND TO HOUSTON FOR THE WIN.

BOUT TO START WEARING HEAT YEAR ROUND
pimp.gif
you moving to houston bruh? what part im down here

Back
Top Bottom