2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

That list is like half Canes and there's some missing.
laugh.gif

Hester > Mardy Gilyard

Toretta > Dorsey > McNabb

Antrelle > Beasley
didnt hester play for miami in the ACC?

Must be sniffing glue and markers if you actually think Dorsey has a place on that list over McNabb.

Dorsey might be one of the top 20 college quarterbacks ever... Maybe even closer to top 10.

Ok, maybe not top 10
laugh.gif
but he's def up there.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Mgoblog tweeted last night that rumors of Marvin Robinson leaving are plausible.

Another talented kid who just seems to not be able to do all aspects of his spot. His inability to read pass plays has been terrible. He can hit like a madman, but you also need to cover ground in the secondary against WRs. If Kovacs has distanced himself that much from Marvin, its another loss that doesn't seem to bother me. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Mgoblog tweeted last night that rumors of Marvin Robinson leaving are plausible.

Another talented kid who just seems to not be able to do all aspects of his spot. His inability to read pass plays has been terrible. He can hit like a madman, but you also need to cover ground in the secondary against WRs. If Kovacs has distanced himself that much from Marvin, its another loss that doesn't seem to bother me. 

He's only a sophomore tho playing in a new system. If he stays and gets coached by this staff hes going to learn. This one is going to bother me. I don't like Kovacs and Furman isn't a natural safety like MRob.

He's only a sophomore tho playing in a new system. If he stays and gets coached by this staff hes going to learn. This one is going to bother me. I don't like Kovacs and Furman isn't a natural safety like MRob.

Furman is just as, if not more, athletic than Marvin. Marv is the clear #2 and would hate to lose him, but I also read that Tamani Carter looked real good in the scrimmage and Allen Gant coming in next year could be a real sleeper.

Hate to lose him and heard that he and Quinton Washington (SO DT) will be meeting with the coaches today. Hope they can convince both to stay but no reason to get upset at kids that leave who haven't cracked the starting lineup where they could have very easily. DT and SS had open spots IMO.

Furman is just as, if not more, athletic than Marvin. Marv is the clear #2 and would hate to lose him, but I also read that Tamani Carter looked real good in the scrimmage and Allen Gant coming in next year could be a real sleeper.

Hate to lose him and heard that he and Quinton Washington (SO DT) will be meeting with the coaches today. Hope they can convince both to stay but no reason to get upset at kids that leave who haven't cracked the starting lineup where they could have very easily. DT and SS had open spots IMO.

I thought Furman would play LB but yea I forgot he's physically gifted, my hatred for Kovacs is blinding me. Sounds like there's a handful of kids meeting with Hoke today about possibly leaving. I wonder if it's too late to maybe move Washington back to OL. I know he hasn't done anything in his time at Michigan but Id hate to lose a kid like that who could provide depth at spots we are scary thin at.

Newbs are you going to the games at East this Friday? WC/OLSM and CC/EGR?

I thought Furman would play LB but yea I forgot he's physically gifted, my hatred for Kovacs is blinding me. Sounds like there's a handful of kids meeting with Hoke today about possibly leaving. I wonder if it's too late to maybe move Washington back to OL. I know he hasn't done anything in his time at Michigan but Id hate to lose a kid like that who could provide depth at spots we are scary thin at.

Newbs are you going to the games at East this Friday? WC/OLSM and CC/EGR?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Janzen Jackson has been dismissed from Tennessee.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For what?

I don't see Gunna with tears coming down his eyes so he definitely gonna make his post cry. Sorry bruh...time for a new avy too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Janzen Jackson has been dismissed from Tennessee.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For what?

I don't see Gunna with tears coming down his eyes so he definitely gonna make his post cry. Sorry bruh...time for a new avy too.

Back
Top Bottom