2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Brock Osweiler > Nick Foles

I think ASU is a legitimate PAC-12 contender.  Natty title contender?  That's premature at the moment.  Way too undisciplined.

They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.  They didn't have any toes left by the end of the night.

The defense does fly all over the place, though.  'Tez is a freak but he is still doing stupid %#*! 1/2 the time.  Dude has issues.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This little white boy @ WR, Pflugrad (#4) is the man.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Next 2 weeks should be very telling...

@ Illinois
U$C

Brock Osweiler > Nick Foles

I think ASU is a legitimate PAC-12 contender.  Natty title contender?  That's premature at the moment.  Way too undisciplined.

They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.  They didn't have any toes left by the end of the night.

The defense does fly all over the place, though.  'Tez is a freak but he is still doing stupid %#*! 1/2 the time.  Dude has issues.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This little white boy @ WR, Pflugrad (#4) is the man.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Next 2 weeks should be very telling...

@ Illinois
U$C

Well I guess last year was kind of an anomaly defensively because Mizzou looks like they reverted back to Mizzou.

At least they probably know what they have in Franklin, that Brad Smith impersonation was impressive.

Well I guess last year was kind of an anomaly defensively because Mizzou looks like they reverted back to Mizzou.

At least they probably know what they have in Franklin, that Brad Smith impersonation was impressive.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I havent smoked since the day after we lost (experimenting 
laugh.gif
) but i went out in SC tonight and smoked a few clubs/bars out rockin a 'G' fitted, folks lookin extra confident at me, I was hittin em wit the Yung Joc all night, blowin kush in everybody face. the white girls that are uppity be like
alien.gif
 and i pull down the brim of my hat 
laugh.gif
 gueess it was a 'had to be there moment 
ohwell.gif

I just erased alot of stuff i wrote cause im faded lol shht was like a short novel but yea
Quoted so you can't edit.
mark-richt-dive.jpg

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I havent smoked since the day after we lost (experimenting 
laugh.gif
) but i went out in SC tonight and smoked a few clubs/bars out rockin a 'G' fitted, folks lookin extra confident at me, I was hittin em wit the Yung Joc all night, blowin kush in everybody face. the white girls that are uppity be like
alien.gif
 and i pull down the brim of my hat 
laugh.gif
 gueess it was a 'had to be there moment 
ohwell.gif

I just erased alot of stuff i wrote cause im faded lol shht was like a short novel but yea
Quoted so you can't edit.
mark-richt-dive.jpg

Mike Riley has officially lost his mind. Switching qb's in the middle of a drive ???
30t6p3b.gif
At least give Katz a chance to get some rhythm going
30t6p3b.gif

Mike Riley has officially lost his mind. Switching qb's in the middle of a drive ???
30t6p3b.gif
At least give Katz a chance to get some rhythm going
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Well, maybe all those "Miss. State will roll Auburn" picks were a little off...
I mean, roll is one thing but it's only 4 min in.
And...Miss State just scored.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Well, maybe all those "Miss. State will roll Auburn" picks were a little off...
I mean, roll is one thing but it's only 4 min in.
And...Miss State just scored.

real talk...im still pissed at the mizzou game last night. its the only team in my life that has all the potential in the world to win and we $#@! it up playing ASU the second $#!+%#@ game of the season.

typing this out just made me more pissed.

Back
Top Bottom