2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

real talk...im still pissed at the mizzou game last night. its the only team in my life that has all the potential in the world to win and we $#@! it up playing ASU the second $#!+%#@ game of the season.

typing this out just made me more pissed.

OSU struggling with Toledo.
laugh.gif

At least it is to early to be drinking here on the west coast. If this was a later game I might have already thrown the remote through my television. This Beavers team is an embarrassment
30t6p3b.gif
. Coaching staff not coaching up the young QB on his mistakes, dude looks like buns out there.

At least it is to early to be drinking here on the west coast. If this was a later game I might have already thrown the remote through my television. This Beavers team is an embarrassment
30t6p3b.gif
. Coaching staff not coaching up the young QB on his mistakes, dude looks like buns out there.

I wish they would switch the Wisconsin vs Or st. game to Auburn vs Miss St. Would much rather watch a good game than a top 10 team go up against a community college level team

I wish they would switch the Wisconsin vs Or st. game to Auburn vs Miss St. Would much rather watch a good game than a top 10 team go up against a community college level team

I absolutely hate that. Especially in the NFL. For years before Sunday Ticket I was always stuck watching the lowly Seahawks.
30t6p3b.gif

I absolutely hate that. Especially in the NFL. For years before Sunday Ticket I was always stuck watching the lowly Seahawks.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom