2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

ND frosh

“All of those guys got a thumbs up from coach (Paul) Longo that they’re ready from a conditioning element to compete as freshmen. Now we’ve got to find out about the football end of things. That means I’ve got to get them in the mix right away and see what they can do.

ND frosh

“All of those guys got a thumbs up from coach (Paul) Longo that they’re ready from a conditioning element to compete as freshmen. Now we’ve got to find out about the football end of things. That means I’ve got to get them in the mix right away and see what they can do.

Just checked, the game is in Nashville so neutral site. They're still a 3 score dog so.......idk.

Just checked, the game is in Nashville so neutral site. They're still a 3 score dog so.......idk.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

ComeUp, what's good w/ Latwan Anderson possibly becoming a Bearcat?
nerd.gif

Dude has to go to JuCo first. He was enrolled at Da U and just left so he's not eligible right now. Apparently he was tweeting all crazy about being a Bearcat but he has to get that Associates Degree first. Supposedly he was saying something about going to prep school and enrolling at Cincy but that makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Golden says he rocking the shirt and tie on the sidelines. Swag.
pimp.gif

[Bart Scott] Can't Wait. [Bart Scott]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why the hell is Rabasa playing inside?

Jarret Grace too?

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

ComeUp, what's good w/ Latwan Anderson possibly becoming a Bearcat?
nerd.gif

Dude has to go to JuCo first. He was enrolled at Da U and just left so he's not eligible right now. Apparently he was tweeting all crazy about being a Bearcat but he has to get that Associates Degree first. Supposedly he was saying something about going to prep school and enrolling at Cincy but that makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Golden says he rocking the shirt and tie on the sidelines. Swag.
pimp.gif

[Bart Scott] Can't Wait. [Bart Scott]

Jarret Grace too?

he was already academically eligible to enroll and got cleared by NCAA

once he does that if he does go the Juco route, an AA is not necesary to re enroll. I believe all he has to do is get his combined GPA up enough to get eligible for re enrollment

he was already academically eligible to enroll and got cleared by NCAA

once he does that if he does go the Juco route, an AA is not necesary to re enroll. I believe all he has to do is get his combined GPA up enough to get eligible for re enrollment

poster on Rivals:
He'll likely get an early fall look at both Rush ("Cat") OLB and Will ILB. We kind of know what he might do at Rush, but there's some interest and intrigue at any prospects of his ability to play some Will, too. It's experimental and developmental at this early stage.

poster on Rivals:
He'll likely get an early fall look at both Rush ("Cat") OLB and Will ILB. We kind of know what he might do at Rush, but there's some interest and intrigue at any prospects of his ability to play some Will, too. It's experimental and developmental at this early stage.

Malik Jackson sprained his knee

30t6p3b.gif

The Vols cant afford to lose any DLineman let alone the Best one they got
sick.gif

Malik Jackson sprained his knee

30t6p3b.gif

The Vols cant afford to lose any DLineman let alone the Best one they got
sick.gif

nah I knew last week he was a Gator.

he was vol mid July but Mo Collins was Way too much late

DJ made 6 unofficials to knoxville in a year, wow hope its a NSD flip flop

nah I knew last week he was a Gator.

he was vol mid July but Mo Collins was Way too much late

DJ made 6 unofficials to knoxville in a year, wow hope its a NSD flip flop

its a joke tho, richt has been doing that routine since spring.

Brandon Willis is transfering again LkiokSDKJfhasd
laugh.gif

its a joke tho, richt has been doing that routine since spring.

Brandon Willis is transfering again LkiokSDKJfhasd
laugh.gif

Brandon Willis ain't going to see a football field until he's got one year of eligibility left and like 23. I wish him the best of luck though. JuCo has got to be his best option right?

And our horrible chancellor committed a secondary recruiting violation for mention Butch's son, Drew Davis in a recent interview. This guy digs himself a deeper hole with every public comment he makes.

One of my boys started www.fireholdenthorp.com and UNC fans are putting up a billboard somewhere in the Triangle that says Fire Holden Thorp.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom