2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Flash, U moved outta Cali???

Vols pick up 2013 OL commit Austin Sanders.
pimp.gif

Good to see D.Dot back up in here

F813157.jpg
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/879/F813157.jpg

Branden Smith will perhaps change his jersey number. Isaiah Crowell is wearing #1, Smith is already #1, but UGA still wants to use Branden on offense.

They want to be on the field together at times.

Branden Smith will perhaps change his jersey number. Isaiah Crowell is wearing #1, Smith is already #1, but UGA still wants to use Branden on offense.

They want to be on the field together at times.

Hi guys <3.

Dre...I don't think Cortez was in any of the clips, he's #2. Supposedly looked good through the summer but he's big for a CB but still skinny.

Gunna...Lane looking good?

Bellamy has apparently had his head on straight so far and should make a bunch of plays. Ellington is 100% from reports. Of course I'm a homer but if you've watched him enough, he'd have to be up there as one of the best backs out if he hadn't torn a toe ligament and missed 4 games in 2010. Kid is fun to watch. I'm really excited about those WRs, we need it. Nuke Hopkins was the only playmaker last year at WR and he doesn't have the speed that Watkins, Peake & Bryant have.

I'm concerned about our depth along the lines, seems like that's always been the case for our OL and the biggest reason why Clemson hasn't amounted to anything aside from the horrible playcalling last year. This new OC though? Everything sounds good but it always does in the summer, right?

Any predictions for your squads? I'm going with 8-4 for Clemson. Our stretch against Auburn, FSU & at VT won't be easy early on, especially with the young guns needing to make an impact and a new offense. Sucks that our bye week isn't til after week 9 and after our most crucial games but hopefully we hold up til then.

Hi guys <3.

Dre...I don't think Cortez was in any of the clips, he's #2. Supposedly looked good through the summer but he's big for a CB but still skinny.

Gunna...Lane looking good?

Bellamy has apparently had his head on straight so far and should make a bunch of plays. Ellington is 100% from reports. Of course I'm a homer but if you've watched him enough, he'd have to be up there as one of the best backs out if he hadn't torn a toe ligament and missed 4 games in 2010. Kid is fun to watch. I'm really excited about those WRs, we need it. Nuke Hopkins was the only playmaker last year at WR and he doesn't have the speed that Watkins, Peake & Bryant have.

I'm concerned about our depth along the lines, seems like that's always been the case for our OL and the biggest reason why Clemson hasn't amounted to anything aside from the horrible playcalling last year. This new OC though? Everything sounds good but it always does in the summer, right?

Any predictions for your squads? I'm going with 8-4 for Clemson. Our stretch against Auburn, FSU & at VT won't be easy early on, especially with the young guns needing to make an impact and a new offense. Sucks that our bye week isn't til after week 9 and after our most crucial games but hopefully we hold up til then.

Kimbrow went from 80 in Scout's 100 to 283 in the Scout's 300. I hope that's not because of where he committed.

Kimbrow went from 80 in Scout's 100 to 283 in the Scout's 300. I hope that's not because of where he committed.

No hype, but the word is that Lane is the best looking young RB we've had since Jamal Lewis. That's Tall praise considering Arian Foster's Frosh yr was Super sick.

So I'm just playing it cool til I see for myself in scrimmage and games.

In drills and 9on7 he looks like a grown man.

No hype, but the word is that Lane is the best looking young RB we've had since Jamal Lewis. That's Tall praise considering Arian Foster's Frosh yr was Super sick.

So I'm just playing it cool til I see for myself in scrimmage and games.

In drills and 9on7 he looks like a grown man.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

DJ made 6 unofficials to knoxville in a year, wow hope its a NSD flip flop

He's gonna be an EE so if you're gonna flip him you gotta get to work

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

DJ made 6 unofficials to knoxville in a year, wow hope its a NSD flip flop

He's gonna be an EE so if you're gonna flip him you gotta get to work

Back
Top Bottom