2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Yea. He must be throwing Michigan out there cuz he can. I've never read anything about him at all.

Yea. He must be throwing Michigan out there cuz he can. I've never read anything about him at all.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sork the stupid %#*% is Markeith was already enrolled. its his 2nd year. the fool cant pass his 24 credits SMH

1st year classes, disgusting
laugh.gif
yup, that's a DAMN shame

Recruited for D-1 track(walked on w/academic),... 16 core credits required and the basics should've been knocked out by 11th grade really
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still amazed how many kids don't qualify, even if you play multiple sports in HS.

btw - anybody know anything about Keon Hatcher .. we got this cat committed at WR, but of course, rivals not giving him any stars just yet
laugh.gif

sork the stupid %#*% is Markeith was already enrolled. its his 2nd year. the fool cant pass his 24 credits SMH

1st year classes, disgusting
laugh.gif
yup, that's a DAMN shame

Recruited for D-1 track(walked on w/academic),... 16 core credits required and the basics should've been knocked out by 11th grade really
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still amazed how many kids don't qualify, even if you play multiple sports in HS.

btw - anybody know anything about Keon Hatcher .. we got this cat committed at WR, but of course, rivals not giving him any stars just yet
laugh.gif

hes a 3 star on scout

Greg Powers of scout says he skipped a grade and is only 16. he's maturing, said he had good year but his camp circuit has been off the hook and almost unexpected. bug difference between now and last season

hes a 3 star on scout

Greg Powers of scout says he skipped a grade and is only 16. he's maturing, said he had good year but his camp circuit has been off the hook and almost unexpected. bug difference between now and last season

hes a 3 star on scout

good !%# Gunna
pimp.gif

Scooters are the best form of transportation at college, but I've heard of a lot of accidents with em
eyes.gif

edit- DGB & Arik Armstead visiting next week
happy.gif
pimp.gif

- Ray Buchanan Jr has us as his #1 as well.

hes a 3 star on scout

good !%# Gunna
pimp.gif

Scooters are the best form of transportation at college, but I've heard of a lot of accidents with em
eyes.gif

edit- DGB & Arik Armstead visiting next week
happy.gif
pimp.gif

- Ray Buchanan Jr has us as his #1 as well.

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

LOL Aggies. Kneel and kiss the ring 
pimp.gif
Care to make a wager?? The Aggies will get accepted by the SEC by the end of Sept at the latest.

I think McNeil is going to TCU

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

LOL Aggies. Kneel and kiss the ring 
pimp.gif
Care to make a wager?? The Aggies will get accepted by the SEC by the end of Sept at the latest.

I think McNeil is going to TCU

anyone know if ESPN is going to do another "Training Days" like they did with Alabama last year?

was expecting for the Inside the Program show to be like it, but Palmers interviews just ruin it.

anyone know if ESPN is going to do another "Training Days" like they did with Alabama last year?

was expecting for the Inside the Program show to be like it, but Palmers interviews just ruin it.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
damn bums

nothing more embrassing then your school cheating and it still sucks
Muschanp-is-watching-you.gif
They have no documentation linking this guy to the players. We'll be fine.

roll.gif
damn bums

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

roll.gif
damn bums

There's pictures of players on his yacht
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom