2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Seriously why can't I find the NY Giants season thread?
I'll might as well make one again for this season since I'll keep it updated.

Anyone else notice the play they ran on the TD to Nicks (where Jaws and Gurden were drooling over)? Jacobs and Bradshaw both in the back field lined up together and Eli saw the blitz, then he checked into shotgun and Bradshaw went in motion to the WR slot, Jacobs shifter from left to right, and Nicks had one on one coverage. I hope they run plays like that more consistently especially on 3rd downs, you can easily give it to Jacobs to run up to gut, or fake the hand off and toss to Bradshaw on the outside, keeps the defense guessing.

72715_10150105805634638_297761509637_7538632_3037448_n.jpg

Seriously why can't I find the NY Giants season thread?
I'll might as well make one again for this season since I'll keep it updated.

Anyone else notice the play they ran on the TD to Nicks (where Jaws and Gurden were drooling over)? Jacobs and Bradshaw both in the back field lined up together and Eli saw the blitz, then he checked into shotgun and Bradshaw went in motion to the WR slot, Jacobs shifter from left to right, and Nicks had one on one coverage. I hope they run plays like that more consistently especially on 3rd downs, you can easily give it to Jacobs to run up to gut, or fake the hand off and toss to Bradshaw on the outside, keeps the defense guessing.

72715_10150105805634638_297761509637_7538632_3037448_n.jpg

I still think we are pretenders; I can honestly say I don't feel good about this team. Ever since last seasons debacle something in the back of my mind is waiting for the wheels to fall off. 

I still think we are pretenders; I can honestly say I don't feel good about this team. Ever since last seasons debacle something in the back of my mind is waiting for the wheels to fall off. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SORRY for my lame attempt at a season thread.

I'm from Cali but one day for sure I would love nothing more than to go to a NY Giants home game. Would any of you NTers be down for this next season? (if they even have one)

and btw, Seattle has our # for sure. If we lose, I can bet it would be to them and we bounce back strong.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SORRY for my lame attempt at a season thread.

I'm from Cali but one day for sure I would love nothing more than to go to a NY Giants home game. Would any of you NTers be down for this next season? (if they even have one)

and btw, Seattle has our # for sure. If we lose, I can bet it would be to them and we bounce back strong.

WHAT UP DANNY!!!!

Gotta love our Gmen so far!

Totally remindes me of the 2007 season. Started 0-2, then 6-2 going into the bye. 2010, we start 1-2, then 5-2 into the bye. The defense this year is better than '07!

WHAT UP DANNY!!!!

Gotta love our Gmen so far!

Totally remindes me of the 2007 season. Started 0-2, then 6-2 going into the bye. 2010, we start 1-2, then 5-2 into the bye. The defense this year is better than '07!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I feel you.
The defense loves playing for this coordinator, and Osi was recovering from a year off and Tuck played through an injured shoulder, and we had no safety. We've been able to get pressure with our front 4, and our linebacks have been rushing the inside rather easily. Defense won't be a problem with them, its special teams coverage (Tynes looked good kicking last week) and our turnovers.

We have yet to play a clean, complete 60 minute game. I feel as the season progresses they will begin to cut back on the turnovers. But last week Eli was just very off to start, and after the first 2 turnovers he was picking them apart until the 3rd INT late (when they had no business throwing the ball at that point).

If this team starts improving in the turnover department, they could be one of the better teams in the NFC which is wide open. As for spcial teams, why not have A. Ross return kicks, he did pretty decent during pre-season.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I feel you.
The defense loves playing for this coordinator, and Osi was recovering from a year off and Tuck played through an injured shoulder, and we had no safety. We've been able to get pressure with our front 4, and our linebacks have been rushing the inside rather easily. Defense won't be a problem with them, its special teams coverage (Tynes looked good kicking last week) and our turnovers.

We have yet to play a clean, complete 60 minute game. I feel as the season progresses they will begin to cut back on the turnovers. But last week Eli was just very off to start, and after the first 2 turnovers he was picking them apart until the 3rd INT late (when they had no business throwing the ball at that point).

If this team starts improving in the turnover department, they could be one of the better teams in the NFC which is wide open. As for spcial teams, why not have A. Ross return kicks, he did pretty decent during pre-season.

Other Stuff To Read

Coughlin said Lawrence Tynes was "smooth as silk" Monday night, when he kicked a 53-yard field goal and drove several kickoffs into the end zone. TC also showed his sense of humor when discussing Tynes' terrific night.

"Well I made sure that he ate a diet according to exactly the way I described it and I made sure that he drank the potion that I made for him and it obviously paid off," Coughlin said.

New York Giants have easier path to Super Bowl than Jets, but Gang Green is the best team in the NFL
The Giants vs. Jets argument is the talk of New York this week, and will be the talk of the NFL if the Giants and Jets should both make it to Super Bowl XLV. The Jets are the better team. They are the best team in the league. The Giants have an easier path to the Super Bowl, however.

Eli emerges as MVP candidate | ProFootballTalk.com
So says Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.

Giants Go From Finished to N.F.C. Front-Runners - NYTimes.com
The Giants, left for dead in September after two lopsided losses, returned home after demolishing the Dallas Cowboys and making their case as the best team in the National Football Conference.

Other Stuff To Read

Coughlin said Lawrence Tynes was "smooth as silk" Monday night, when he kicked a 53-yard field goal and drove several kickoffs into the end zone. TC also showed his sense of humor when discussing Tynes' terrific night.

"Well I made sure that he ate a diet according to exactly the way I described it and I made sure that he drank the potion that I made for him and it obviously paid off," Coughlin said.

New York Giants have easier path to Super Bowl than Jets, but Gang Green is the best team in the NFL
The Giants vs. Jets argument is the talk of New York this week, and will be the talk of the NFL if the Giants and Jets should both make it to Super Bowl XLV. The Jets are the better team. They are the best team in the league. The Giants have an easier path to the Super Bowl, however.

Eli emerges as MVP candidate | ProFootballTalk.com
So says Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.

Giants Go From Finished to N.F.C. Front-Runners - NYTimes.com
The Giants, left for dead in September after two lopsided losses, returned home after demolishing the Dallas Cowboys and making their case as the best team in the National Football Conference.

Although I'ma Jets fans no qualms with the Giants, y'all looking solid...but still the NFC is so trash I really don't think there is 1 team in the whole NFC better than the top 4 or 5 AFC teams.

Although I'ma Jets fans no qualms with the Giants, y'all looking solid...but still the NFC is so trash I really don't think there is 1 team in the whole NFC better than the top 4 or 5 AFC teams.

Yea, KLJ has been telling us about Ahmad since his rookie year lol. Much respect...

All we really need to focus on these days are Special Teams and Eli's high passes/early game jitters from our receivers.

Nicks def has been
pimp.gif
this year .

Back
Top Bottom