2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Hopefully everything goes as planned and he only misses the offseason. 12 weeks puts him in line for a September return with not setbacks, crossing fingers. Our WR depth all of a sudden look thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Yes he's supposed to be back by September, but consider that he needs extra time to get back into season/game-shape. Rehab alone won't do that.

Osi here to stay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just a 1 year deal, don't get too excited.

I hope they work something out, but for now we can put to bed the trade talks

Giants, Umenyiora agree to restructured contract

1:19 PM, June 1, 2012 ι By PAUL SCHWARTZ AND JUSTIN TERRANOVA

The contract war is finally over.

The Giants announced on Friday that they have agreed to a restructured contract with formerly disgruntled defensive end Osi Umenyiora. A source said that no years were added and he will still be a free agent after the season. But with the new contract Umenyiora will make around $7million, opposed to the $4.7 million he was scheduled for.

Umenyiora has long been frustrated with the seven-year extension he signed in 2005, holding out last season and not showing up at Giants’ OTAs yet this season.

“I’m just happy, I’m happy all that’s over with,

Did they basically just see they had some extra money under the cap and gave it to Osi so he'd show up this season? Still looks like he'll be a UFA after this yr. Either way I'm happy tho. Tuck/JPP/Osi/Kiwi/Canty/Austin/Joseph/Rogers is a pretty nasty d-line.

great move to give osi a lil bonus to keep him happy..........there is no chance osi is on the giants in 2013 reg season........enjoy the osi farewell tour.........giants have to pay cruz and maybe nicks next offseason and jpp if he has another great season might demand a new contract......and what if bennett and rivers are good starters.....giants are going to have to pay big money next offseason.....
osi is going to be so motivated in his contract year, should we just move tuck to DT......i'm sure they will do that on all passing downs but might be best to just have tuck get into that DT mindset early and keep him most plays

The Pats claimed Jake Ballard off of waivers earlier today. Coughlin is not happy about it either.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...fter-release/2012/06/13/gJQA0k2PaV_story.html

Back
Top Bottom